No announcement yet.

Do some PBEM? Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn to aaginor - and no Solver, it's based on your turn.

Another group of french warriors has met their lord.

Hearing this new, Hagar says to himself. 400 Gold to go. Why don't he pay? I can accept 100 golds now and 100 next 4 seasons - I mean 25% more for extending the credit time - that isn't blackmail .

Else.... Ohhh, I have heard a lot of the bright city of Paris. I wish, that this city could be my capitol. Well, I don't like their pinky-panky fashion of wine to everything - but what the heck.... They must learn how to drink in a proper manner. Or else my men will teach them.

If I was ruler of the french - I would either pay my debt or seek some support elsewhere! But I'm not.

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 41 ---> Krash

Comment

Turn to Aaginor

War has been called off.

While Hagar sits in his private chamber counting gold, most of his men took a deep breath.

Really - winter was comming. Who would want a war at this time of the year? Only someone, who was able to sit at the fireplace surrounded by pretty little viking women and cool beer.

Now WE will camp and make us comfortable. At last.
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

(turn to Arthur)
          Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

(turn to Arthur)
            Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

Again, the game is stuck. Is Aaginor here? No activity for two days, perhaps he is worth nexting , as we don't always have the time to wait for them.

------------------
              Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Aaginor or Arthur?????

Gandhi

Comment

I thought it was Aaginor, but it's Arthur . Shame, Arthur often delays because of computer problems or other reasons .

------------------
                  [This message has been edited by Solver (edited November 20, 2000).]

Comment

Turn 42 ----> Krash

Comment

• Arthur: I haven't recieved the turn, please resend.

Comment

• My file is bad. Please just next my turn.

Thank you,
                        Arthur

Comment

• Aaginor, pls next Arthur as he requested and forward the turn to Krash.

Also send by e-mail.

Gandhi

Comment

• What about rating this game, all in all? Of all the players in here, we are all or most rated. BirdMan is, Aaginor is, Krash is, Arthur is and Stavros is, I am. Yes , we're all rated! So, we just need an agreement then upon this. If we agree (why not?), then Stavros will need to send the snapshot of the powergraph to steveq@gte.net and me, so that we can calculate the new ratings and post them on the boards. We're now playing turn 42. Snapshots are to be taken at the end of turn 49, 59 and so on.
                            Thanks.

------------------

Comment

• This is one of the few games where unequal starting positions rears it's ugly head. I got a pithy 2 square river, surrounded by desert and swamp at the start. I was then land locked on a small (desert) peninsula to the west, with an agressive Hagar to the East. Having done a map exchange, I have seen the starting positions of at least 2 other nations. They weren't perfect locations either, but each had at least a 10 square river, a couple of goods (of which I didn't get ANY), land that could support life, and a bit of room to move.

I'm not trying to sound like a whinger. I am enjoying the game, even though I know there is no way that I will win it, but I don't see that this game accurately reflects my playing ability.
                              [This message has been edited by Stavros (edited November 27, 2000).]

Comment

• Out of turn.

Stavros - how can you write such things

Me aggressive again.

I'm the most peaceloving viking you'll ever find on this earth

If you just switched you capitol to the most northern city, I'll GIFT you my map. There's pleanty of nice grassland/plains/mountains there.

NO ruins - I have already been there

And yes - if you are able to climb up, then you actually are showing your ability to play this game.

By the way - pls read the tread Giant Bird.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X