No announcement yet.

Do some PBEM? Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hagar, you can see my message in the email.
    Turn 34 -> TheBirdMan

------------------
    Solver - http://www.aok.20m.com
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I - Hagar the Mighty - has seen your reply.

This is last chance - pay 600 gold for the slave you took. Stop trespass.

Agree: Fine.

Don't: No more playing - just war. Pitty to destroy another civ, but that's what will happen!

Hey...... your damn blacksmith. Do you think you can pull back now? More beer. And hurry your scum.

Has anyone seem a little aussie girl yet? No? Well I had expected so, considering leaving the outskirts of all their cities.

Maybe a diplomat instead - we can always exchange secrets of making beers if not anything else.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

(turn 34 > arthur@cc.usu.edu)

===
        The times are changing, and with the times the people are changing. I spent many nights thinking about how to comfort the japanese people better, and it looks like the time spent was worthy. I worked out the principles of a new government, which I saw working fine on my travels.
        This is the day of happiness and prayer, for a new sun was rising. The japanese now focus more in the love of a god, then in the unsafe love of a monarch. With the words and wisdom of god in our hearts, we will fulfill task, that would be unreachable otherwise.

Aaginor, The wanderer
        Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

Turn 34 ---> Krash

Comment

Turn 34 --> Stavros

Comment

Turn -> Solver...

Comment

Some fantastic speed, Stavros I'm currently too busy, but I will play my turn tomorrow. I'm really sorry, but at this moment I sit with tons of papers on my table and Microsoft Word screaming somewhere down there.

------------------

Comment

I humbly apologize for stopping the game. Here it is, turn sent to BirdMan.
                  Hagar:
                  Your diplomatic messages appear on my screen in a very strange way. They're half english, half german, and I get Angebot stornieren and Jamaika instead of Accept and Decline. Stavros, what can this mean? I know you use German CTP as well, so?

------------------

Comment

Yeah... I get that sometimes as well... I think the option on the right is the correct one. The Angebot stornieren one is in any case, do not accept...

Comment

Trn 49 to Aaginor.

Hagar is both pleased and displeased.

Pleased becauce the viking elite guards of Kaupang caught the french slavers. He was sentensed to death. After only 100 flagelos (Hagar has recently learned a new language) the criminal slavers was hunged from the old oaktree on a hill just outside Kaupang.

The french can still keep the peace by paying the 600 Golds - thats a reasonable amount for a viking, who not are used to do a slaves job - not in other countries, that is.
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Hagar, I'd like YOU to pay me some gold if you want me to withdraw. Slaver is lost, I shouldn't now be here. And, you should remember that we have signed Friedensabkommen, so you don't need to attack me now.
                        Remember: I'm Solver the Mighty, not the Fighty

------------------

Comment

I'm not here from Saturday 16:00 till Monday 12:00 (Europe CT). Please next turn me if a turn happens to come my way while I'm gone...

Comment

I'm sure we'll need to nextturn Stavros, as the game moves quite fast. After Stavros, turns come to me, so I will get my next turn sooner

------------------

Comment

(turn 35 > arthur@cc.usu.edu)

Visit my Band-Homepage www.lostinnocence.de

Comment

Turn 35 ---> Krash

Comment

Working...
                                X