New PBEM: Midway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midway turn 4 sent to Wiagra of India.

Not much to update... ...just the usual boring beginning.

Comment

The Borders of India has moved again, this time against the west. A wild and hostile tribe has been persuaded to join India.

Wiagra - Father and master of all Indians.

Turn 4 to Ircoodge
      [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited August 18, 2000).]
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 4 to Franses.

Comment

Egyptian Newsflash:
          Egyptian rumours have it that roaming settlers discovered furtile land. The rumours also mention that foreign tribes requested to become part of the Egyptian empire. The people of Egypt are awaiting the confirmation of these rumours with expectation. They are hoping that foreign tribes are indeed discovered but that Ramses will turn them into slaves instead of making them part of the Egyptian empire.

Turn 4 sent to SOW
          Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Turn 4 => Tyr

Comment

Entertainers walking from city to city has brought me - The Mighty Wiagra - dire news.

Egyptian are using slaves!

Everyone with a normal brain knows, that slaves are not a lasting solution. They can be surpressed - but never the less, sometime they revolt and kill innocent citicens.

May some (who don't care about his own life) tell this to the Mighty Ramses.
              [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan

edit-edit: My english. You might - without (aggressive) penalty in the game(s)- correct me. BUT IF YOU FOOL ME, YOUR ARE DOOMED!

(edited August 18, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited August 18, 2000).]
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

BirdMan: Did you send me the turn when you made that last post? If so I haven't recieved it, so please resend.

Comment

Yes I did.

Resending the turn now.

Gandhi

Comment

Seems like turn 4 afterall showed up.

Turn 5 send to Krash yesterday.

Gandhi

Comment

Egyptian newsflash:
                      Pharao Franses in his yearly speech confirmed that more furtile ground was found. He immediately tempered the enthousiasm of the Egyptian people by saying that the amount of furtile ground found was extremely limited. The search for better area's therefore continues. This is absolutely necessary to avoid Egyptian cities to be build on top of each other. Franses did not mention anything regarding the rumors that tribes were discovered and no one had the guts to ask anything about this topic.

Turn 5 sent to SOW.
                      Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Turn 5 => Tyr

Comment

Turn 6 sent to India.

Comment

Turn 6 to Krash.

A new city has been founded.

Though placed on a small dry area in a swamp, it will contribute to this great nations wealth.

As to all other cities, teaches are send to educate all. I expect a new academy will be working in only a year from now.

Wiagra
                            The Wise and Beloved Father of All Indians

Gandhi

Comment

Egyptian newsflash:
                              Despite the harsh environment Egyptian's are building their cities. It looks like they will become a small empire but with cities all over it ensuring that the Egyptian glory will be restored.

Turn 6 sent to SOW
                              Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Turn 6 => Tyr

Comment

Working...
                                X