Fast Fliers: Thread II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turn 94 to RC and Stojan
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

95 to FlameFlash

Comment

95 to David and Stojan
        "that's right, a SLAVER!!!"

Comment

andy there was a reply to your message and the resend of the reply should be in your in box now.
          Last edited by MILAMBER; May 21, 2003, 21:18.
          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

Turn to Milamber and Stojan.

Looks like the Canadians and the Romans are at it again...
            Humanity has the stars in its future, and that future is too important to be lost under the burden of juvenile folly and ignorant superstition.
            - Isaac Asimov, 1920-1992

Comment

treacherous canadians shame on you. fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you, there aint going to be a third time...............Jihad Jihad Jihad the priests of Rome have called forth a world wide Jihad on the canadians they are not fit to live on the Mother. there is no way for peace except by way of gold for the famlies of those crewmen and women that you treacherously killed, gold for the government to cover the cost of replacement SOL's (2 of them) (inflation),and 4 advances..................
              so sayeth the priests of the MOTHER
              Last edited by MILAMBER; May 22, 2003, 13:08.

Comment

96 to FlameFlash

Comment

great fun for Rome it looks like...

turn played and sent.
                  I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

96 to David and Stojan

Over-Zealous Romans,

We the people of Canada are a peace loving and fair Nation. Your SOL was behaving suspiciously and accordingly we reserved the right to introduce it to the under-water world of Jaque Cousteau. We will make just and fair compensation if your other phalanxs (tee hee) are withdrawn and your demands are reasonable. What you are asking for above is a sure recipe for your own demise.

Sincerely,
                    The Canadians

Comment

Ah... feel the love...?

Comment

bring it on sucker. dealing with me will leave you open for

turn 96 to RC and Stojan

the priests have set a price the people agree, the government approves, 10000 gold will sweep this hole matter under the rug, so to speak. OBO
                        Last edited by MILAMBER; May 23, 2003, 01:13.

Comment

Luigi,

I'll offer you 200 gold now and another 300 later when it is clear that no hostilities will be returned. You may not think that to be much, but with the devaluation of the Lira these days you'd be surprised how many leaning towers you can buy with that. Besides, it was only an SOL...

A

Comment

97 to FlameFlash

Comment

sitting in the outbox...

Comment

97 to David and Stojan

Comment

Working...
                                X