No announcement yet.

Lung's Deathmatch3 turns post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in this game interested in being rated under the CTP PBEM Rating system? Please see the topic "PBEM LADDERS?" and "CTP PBEM RATINGS AND RANKINGS" for more information. Hope to see you there!

Respectfully,

quinns

Comment

• I find it strange that I am still trying to get this game going again when I am the weakest nation by far.

I know that Mobius is about, so I can only assume that Shavlor has gone awol.

Can anyone confirm or deny this
      Cariad,
      Demosthenes.
      _____
      www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk

Comment

• I believe Shavlor has gone AWOL...

He has the turn - but it lets us off the hook anyway...
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Ahhmmmm...

Sub/replacement needed?

Edit: I mean - the english had always helped the danish (afterall most of you has genes from danes ) - so why not the opposite?

Edit-edit: Except for short period around 1800 (hmmm, just wonder where and when my german/french anciensters (wrong spelled, I know) got to Denmark).
          [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited November 23, 2000).]
          [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited November 23, 2000).]
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• If Shavlor has indeed gone awol then we should consult Lung, as this is meant to be part of the Deathmatch Tournament (remember that? )

If he's ok with it them we could get a sub in for Shavlor's turns.

Lung, what is thy judgement on the issue?
            Cariad,
            Demosthenes.
            _____

Comment

• I think the Mighty Shavlor has been relegated to the annals of history. If BudgieMan is offering to take over his civ, remember that we need a replacement not just for this game, but for the whole tournament.

BudgieDude, are you willing to commit for more than just the one game? With only three players, fast players should be able to complete this game in a couple of months. We did in Lungmatch 1.1, so it can be done. The tournament is still a goer, so the Great Lung welcomes he of formidable reputation, he of whom trouble surely follows wherever he goes - the one and only - BudgieMan!

Comment

• Turn 76 to Mobius

What a great nation How could anyone leave this in free will

The smell of gunpowder, the lights and the great explosions.

People in the capitols of the Welsh and specially in Spain may think New Year has come early this year

Edit: Who is who in this game? I think I can figure it out, but it seem like we have a heavy use of subs or is it just players of the other matches watching?
                [This message has been edited by TheBirdMan (edited December 01, 2000).]
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 77 ==> Birdman

There's just you me and Mobius, or at least that's who there presently is. I don't think I stand much of a chance with cannons parked outside my capital city
                  Cariad,
                  Demosthenes.
                  _____

Comment

• Turn 77 to Mobius.

The spanish capitol has surrendered.

Spanish soldier hiding between their own innocent people has forced me to launch a heavy bombardement over the city.

Scared by the fire and the enourmous casulties, the garrison tryed to escape - but all was killed or prisoned.

My victory army continues to "investigate" Spain while we just keep the water boiling near the welsh .

Gandhi

Comment

• Anyone still alive in this game (besides me )

Gandhi

Comment

• Started a new thread, as this one is getting a bit to slow.

New Lungmatch 3 Thread
                        Cariad,
                        Demosthenes.
                        _____

Comment

Working...
                        X