The S.I.T.G. Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkmate
    I never took the pledge, I just told you whut it was.
    Everyone
    To ease confusion, and since we are late , we really should just simplify it as TKG suggests. How's about all nominations start on the 10th, all elections start on the 15th, and the votes are counted up on the 20th. That way we drop from 7 days behind to only 5.

BTW I already see more threads being bumped good work guys
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by quinns
      I have played two turns.

Our warrior spotted a stack of three Greek units (Brigade sized) just exiting Sparta and heading south towards Red City. The top unit is a Legion but the other two are unknown. I recommend to send the next phalanx from Atlantis to Red City to bolster the defense there. A fortified stack of two phalanx in city hills should be able to defend against a stack of three legions, but by the time they get there (4 turns away) we should have three phalanx there in Red City. If it is Awesome AI being used, they will know the strength of the defenders BEFORE they attack, so they wont attack if it is well defended.

MoD
      I'm with Quinns. The 2nd phalanx will come from the capitol. The other will be built in red city. Should the warrior fortify in the new position?
      If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
        I'll give it a try when I'm back home.

But don't they have a decent ISP down there in KiwiLand?!
        Nah... only a state-owned monopoly

Things are seeming to return to normal... but I won't count my chickens yet. Watch this space

Comment

Originally posted by checkMate

I'm with Quinns. The 2nd phalanx will come from the capitol. The other will be built in red city. Should the warrior fortify in the new position?
          Thanks checkMate! I believe the warrior should not fortify but remain mobile, just out of reach of the main force, to: 1) keep an eye on the direction of the 3-stack Greek force; and 2) keep an eye on anything else coming out of the north.

Comment

Working...
          X