No announcement yet.

Settings suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright Froz. Not much discussion was going on. Do we want AI to fill all the other positions? Biggest size map if so? Any barbarian threat?
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

I say gigantic map, fill w/ ai and raging hoardes

Comment

I would say huge or medium size map and max number of AI's. That way we will have to interact more with our neighbours and not just grow a civilization on our own until modern age.

Comment

Throw in some wild cards like dry land and/or cold. Maybe its an island instead of continent setting. The land is fairly uniform.

Now what kind of a mess did we make?
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

*bump*

Comment

Umm... Although I'm new, can I ask, do you actually do the democracy game or not?

Comment

I see you do now. However, is it possible to somehow download the game. Not ctp, but the save file. Otherwise I cannot see how it is possible to do this.

Comment

I don't think it has been started.
                  The saved file needs to be attached to the thread for other players to be able to open it.

Comment

Democracy is dead! Long live Limbo!

Comment

Limbo? Do you mean that game where you have to walk under a stick that is quite low?

So what we got here is:

Goods >50% (60-80%)
                      Water >50%
                      Cold and dry
                      Medium, huge or gigantic map
                      Barbarians are raging hordes
                      Max number of AI civs
                      Island
                      Fairly uniform

Any more suggestions?
                      The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                      - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

Go!

this is anarchy
                        If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

Working...
                        X