This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like the main agreement is the stone local is ours

no perm border (AC has more land to expand into)

make us sound sweet
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Holy crap! I have been negligent. Here is the latest from AC.

The followers of Yang send forth greatings, salutation and our condolences on the resent loss of your brave Warrior in the Hills which we would be honored to name after your fallen soldiars. My countrymen have long waited for word of your response to our offer, having been slow in though ourselves we felt it best to show you even greater solitude for you to have the time nessary to dwell upon our words. So we now humbaly ask if your considerations are nearing a conclusion. If it is not then fear not for no critical desisions need be made for some time, we mearly seek to get the length negotiation process off too a start as soon as possible. We trust you will soon complete your studies of meditation, likewise we have begun researching AnimalHubandry to assist in the development of our second city. May we inquire as to ware you scolars will direct their efforts?

Humble Servant of the One Yang
      Impaler[WrG]
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

My reply...
        Impaler,
        Thank you for your thoughts and kind words regarding our fallen warrior.

All these things you discussed in previous communications are good in deed and spirit. Though infrequent, our letters speak of a growing friendship.

You offered to trade marble as need be. This is good. The marble in your lands is of course yours. Note that we of the Mighty Banana lay claim to the stone that is found in our lands. Maybe we can one day trade our stone with you.

This talk of trade is fine and good but for effective trade our nations should set forth to build a road that joins our lands. Do you have any thoughts on where this road should be built, when, and by whom?

Our people will not take up animal husbandry (not that there is anything wrong with it), it has been strickly forbidden by our elders. In our case we will stick with marrying women.

I pledge to communicate more often with your nation.

The Diplomatic Banana
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I like your style Daddy-O

Comment

gads cant even remember what was selected for next research

will let you know next, turn

as far as the road work goes, try to make the effort as even as possible--just when (some time after our to cities are connected)

what say you all

Comment

hahaha nice

Comment

animal husbandry

I want me a hoss bride!
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Welcome Snoopy369! It is good to know that the game is being watched.

Comment

From AC...
                    Greetings Diplomatic Banana, we are overjoyed to see comunications once again commence between our peoples. We likewise recognize your claims on Stone and look forward to mutualy benifitial tradeing. As you noted this will require road networks, but it may also be done by sea. We already posses a coastal city and plan to develop sturdy sailing vessels in the near future. If your development will result in a coastal city then we should consider this as an option. Ofcorse a road is more expediant and within our technological grasp already. One solution would be for each of us to build a road to the river and use a ferry as the middle leg of the voyage. This has the advantage that each of us builds a roughly equal amount and we may build the road as quickly and as efficiently as possible without detailed consultations.

Concerning our Animal Husbandry, the followers of Yang respect your desision on ware to stick your banans but we urge you to atleast give it a try first. After all were you not the first to develop it, we clearly remember Horses being of marked as animals of interest on the maps you have exchanged with us. Perhaps you have sinse found them lacking?

Humble Servant of the One Yange
                    Impaler[WrG]

Comment

acceptable

Comment

Forgive my ignorance and lack of Civ4. Do we have a coastal city that could start trading? Do we want to send a map with a big yellow X where our roads should meet? If you supply the map, or we have a coastal city, I'll send the reply.

Comment

We could have a coastal city with the settler we are moving now and still beneifit from stone/gem..I believe that to be in three turns to have coastal

on the next turn I will have the road map done up and confirm the amount of turns

Comment

Based on your comments I sent the following.

Impaler,
                            We could have a coastal city soon. Our map makers are looking to draw up a proposed road. This will be sent shortly.

your friend,
                            The Diplomatic Banana

Comment

I hope this alliance lasts, you don't see too many demo games go peacefully or last into the late game.

We shall crush all who try to prevent this from happening.
                              GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

please head to thread 2320, post #2 for the road map screenie

Comment

Working...
                                X