Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we are now searching masonry and close to find it.

any tech trade will be welcome.

Best regards,

Comment

• the following was sent today:
      Centurians,

After sitting in silence for several weeks, eating too many DQ Blizzards, and smoking too many banana spliffs, giggling, and eating more DQ Blizzards. This is what we came up with:

We are now researching masonry and close to finding it. Any tech trade will be welcome.

All praise to the Mighty Yang and the Great Banana

-The Diplomatic Banana
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• sent to us from AC on 5/22:

Greetings our friends!

We think that due to long and peaceful relationship between our
        nations it would be just appropriate to at last offer you an open
        borders agreement. A coastal trade link has just been established
        between us, which can only be fully used when the borders are open.

What do you think about this proposal?

If you agree with the proposal, please feel free to offer open
        borders agreement in-game once you recieve the turn (if it hasn't
        already been proposed by us).

Your friends @AC
        oops we dropped the ball on that. But by the next diplo it seems that fed replied favorably in game. Thanks Fed!
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• sent to us from AC on 5/27:

Greetings our friends!

We're very happy to see you agreeing to our ideals of trading and
          openness to each other. We hope our cooperation will only increase in
          future.

We'd like to inform you that our exploration team down south in tundra
          has died in a barbarian ambush, therefore we are sending another scout
          south to continue mapping the continent. That, of course wouldn't be
          possible, without the open borders agreement and we're thankful for
          your understanding.

Your friends @AC

Comment

• my reply today:

Hail friends!

It has been a long time since we last spoke. Many changes are afoot at Team Banana and the world around us. The Addled Platypus sends his regards and wishes he could dine with you. Unfortunately he is tied up at the moment with more pressing matters.

Team Banana is of course pleased with our longstanding friendship. We welcome the openess of our borders and hope that trade of technology, resources, and maps can accelerate between of nations. Do you have any maps to offer us?

Recently, our wise men have looked out at the vast waters. They believe that other lands must be out there. They also believe that the Great Banana must have put those waters there for a reason. Is it to protect us from those that might inhabit lands across the seas? Are there lands across the seas? Are there only the four nations of Alpha Centuri, Gathering Storm, Vox, and The Team Banana? There must be others. If there are others they must know that these lands were gifted to us by The Great Banana and the Mighty Yang. We should look to keep our world secure. Any ideas on this matter are welcome.

your friend,

The Diplomatic Banana

Comment

• Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• sent to AC...

Diplo: AC & Banana... of roads, friendships, and cities

Alpha Centurians!
                Homoj de Yang!
                Amikoj de la Banano!

We are pleased that the trade road has crossed the Okcidenta Rivero (West River). It will be a good day when trade flows on this road between our nations. This is still a trade road - correct? We see axemen moving towards Lando de La Banano and some are concerned while others simply think it is prudent to protect your workers in the wilderness. Please confirn that your people come in amikeco (friendship). Do you know why Gathering Storm is so close to both of our lands? GS has always spoken of peace between our three nations.

I have attached a proprosal for the building of the next Lando de La Banano city. Early in our meeting, our people's talked of borders. We never signed an agreement except to honor eachother's culture borders. But the Homoj de La Banano have always considered the lands up to the Okcidenta Rivero as our frontier and the lands west of the Okcidenta, yours. So we thought it wise to ask what you thought of our intended site - the yellow circle with an 'A'. We plan too settle somewhere in the large triple-lined yellow box, maybe east of 'A' (6-6) or even as far as the 'B' box. We ask your input because we do not wish to offend our amikoj the Alpha Centurians.

Please reply soon as our settler is moving towards a site now.

Vivu Yang!!!
                Vivu La Banano!!!

The Diplomatic Banana

Attached Files

Comment

• No reply - so I take that a agreement!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• I'd hate to upset them because they are stronger than us. But, we never agreed to any border other than the in game cultural borders. Now we gave them a chance for input to our city placement and we have no reply for 3 days.

Snooze you lose?

Fed, put the city where you like. But I don't think AC could cry about our placement on the river.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy-O
                      because they are stronger than us.
                      Who isn't at the moment?

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy-O
                        Snooze you lose?
                        I would phrase it as:

Silence is consent.

Comment

• I would still be conservative, I wouldn't give them any reasons to closer ally them with GS or think of us as any sort of threat.
                          GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

• Originally posted by Wise Ass
                            I would still be conservative, I wouldn't give them any reasons to closer ally them with GS or think of us as any sort of threat.
                            What I mean is that we have given them every chance to say no.

No answer, to me anyway, means they have no issue with our city position choice.

Comment

• No, they had not.

Because they attacked us, slaved the settler and now we are at war.

I see no way we can protect the copper, not yet connected.

Unless I'm entirely wrong, we cannot defend ourselves anyway.

So, what do you want to do?

Too late for a "Kentuckyan proclamation"; a "Cold War move" , that

is, trade our two cities to Storm? Give up? (AI takes care of our moves

if we do it, or not?). Or?

Anyway, I, as one, not concerned, as I know why we lost.

Best regards,

Comment

• We need to contact Storm and Vox. Tell them that if they don't solve their differnces, AC will target them.

Does anyone mind if I post a thread about this in the public forum?
                                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                                The video may avatar is from

Comment

Working...
                                X