Clear All

• we are getting closer to roading goal...we need stone first

...we need another worker ASAP

2 cities, another real soon
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• What do you think about GS asking both of us not to help Vox

this could lead to so many things, many of them not good- if vox goes down to quick--yikes !

play it close to the vest and on the defense

Comment

• Maybe we could respond to AC with something like this...

AC and Team Banana have been allies from the dawn of time. Together we will grow strong. May we be friends until the sunset of this world. Gathering Storm has been civil to us, and has offered to trade techs by joining the 3T. Gathering Storm is a friend and has shown us nothing else. When we met GS they were at war with Vox and asked us to stay out of it and not aide their enemy. Let us stay out of the Vox/GS War and work on building the 3T. Hopefully through trading technologies we will equalize power on this continent, and grow closer as friends. If Gathering Storm does grow to be stronger than both of us, then we have a strong friend that can help us if truely barbaric hordes arrive from over the sea.

If GS is making a run for elephants and catapults it is understandable since they are locked in a war with Vox. If the 3T is a success we will all have elephants and catapults. That can only make this continent's nations stronger.

You mentioned the lands south of the isthmus. Do you have and maps or screen shots of that area that you can share with us?

Roading is a priority of our nation but it is one of many priorities of a young nation. We will let you know when roading continues.

Ideas? I'd like to send something on Thursday 2/1.
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• Received a PM from Centaurians.

They are interested in future tech trades.

Their email is in our account.

Best regards,

Comment

• Should I run with this?
            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• I do think so.

Best regards,

Comment

• Dear Yellow Friends,

We send you this message to thank you. The techs we traded a few turns ago have allowed us both to prosper further ahead. In our case, Priesthood enabled us to build the oracle. We hope you found good use of Iron Working as well and we look forward to new trades for mutual benefit.

Our current research focus is Monotheism, to be followed immediately by Sailing. Do you think you might have anything to offer for Monotheism, Alphabet or an other tech we researched ?
                *) Are you researching Code Of Laws or Monarchy ?
                *) Are you close to finish Sailing ?
                *) Are you researching something else we might be interested in ?

Please respond quickly, as we'll have to decide if we research Sailing ourselves at the beginning of the year 850 BC

Team Alpha Centauri
                For the glory of the one Yang

Comment

• my reply...

My dear friends!
                  It is good to hear from you. Your proposal is being discussed. We will have an offer for you shortly.

Praise be Yang & and Great Banana

-The Diplomatic Banana

Comment

• I need the answers to AC's questions.

Thanks.

Comment

• getting things caught up, game wise

hopefully little OT at work next week

Comment

• Sorry, but I cannot help until next turn arrives, as I no longer have

the save for us.

Best regards,

Comment

• Well? What do we want to trade?

Comment

• I say just wait one more turn to see what happens.

Best regards,

Comment

• OK

Comment

• again. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X