No announcement yet.

Wonderfull poll!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather build everything we want in Beijing.
    I know, all eggs in one basket and stuff, but it's reasonably defendable and stacking all those wonders on each other and pouring in a National Epic should give us excellent GPP output.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

it's defendable if we control sea around very well. It may be difficult in the fture when better ships become available. And we may lack some tech giving an opponent a bit better units, like we had chukonus against bananas. We cannot be late with sea power.
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Yeah, well, that was one point I proposed the Banking route - it opens up way to ironclads - with circumvent bonus we should really get early ironclads will be deadly in defense (coupled with fast caravels for scouting).
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
        X