No announcement yet.

350 bc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remaining banana forces (from memory, can't open the turn at work) = 7 chariots with health ranging from 3.0/4 - 3.8/4.0. 5 of them with combat1 (+10% strength), 1 with flanking, 1 without promotions.

As for the viabillity of a counter-attack, if they want to counter-attack, I think they will need to suicide a lot of units on our defending chuck (1 retreat, 3 dead, 1 badly wounded). This means they'll have only 2 healthy chariots left they can use on our 2 other chucks.

BT, yes, medic does not heal our units if he dies, but guerilla promotions never heal the other units either. The only difference is, with guerilla we get +/- 12 strength in defense instead of 10 strength.

If we think this difference in defense strength will make the difference between surviving and being killed, the guerilla promotions are worth it.
    If we think he is going to be killed in a suicide attack in either case, the guerilla promotions are better because bananas will likely lose more units on it.
    If we think he is going to survive a suicide attack, or there will be no suicide attack, I'd favor combat + medic.
    Last edited by PJayTycy; September 27, 2007, 02:55.
    no sig

Comment

okay i decided for the combat + medic promotions, i don't think they will counter, and if they do they will lose quicker then if they dont.
      http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

any endsave?
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

on the combat + medic
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

has any decission been made re Splitsville? Is it going to be burned? I would gladly move this city 1 tile east to get cows, crab and dye, plus mine could be built on gems.
              Mart
              Map creation contest

Comment

splitsville is to be burned yes, it is to far away from the core atm, and is placed badly

Comment

Yeah, Burn baby, Burn!
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

so 2 axe + 1 chariot defeated. They also made 1 new chariot.
                    We will need like 2 more turns to conquer splitsville?
                    We might take these 3 nana workers - maybe 1 chariot less to go. Or we need military to train their skills?
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                    X