625 Bc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by binTravkin
    By the way Bananas couldn't have moved a unit out of Beijing because of the religion - it spreads at the endturn.
    Do we know for sure it spread this tun, or was this the first turn we knew about it due to us converting? Don't we only get visibility in cities we own the holy city for and have converted to?

Comment

You might be right, it might have spread last turn too, at least the percentages in world religion didn't change.
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

yes, I thought that too Lacero.

Especially when daddy-o started cheering Vivu Yang in the public forums, I think they already got Yangism in their cities
        no sig

Comment

good point PJ I hadn't linked those two things. He seems a little less odd now

Comment

Originally posted by -SafaN-
            @ nestor, the picture shows there is no "straight" to bananapolis, splitting up doesn't make it go faster.
            I'm saying that, if for some reason we need more than 2 of the 4 units to take 3rd city, we delay it one turn and send the other two towards their cap...
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I cant find the dvd with the iso and thus cant load the sav thus being unable to assist...

But in the screenshot, it appears(if they have 1 warrior per city) that the first stack can just head straight for banapolis getting there in 4 moves and attacking on the fifth. The second stack(is it just 1 unit?) could head for The Mush and take it in its fourth move. This could give them the extra turn to get a tech or unit or something so i would just keep everything together in a single stack atm and take The Mush asap

It appears to simply be a question of logistics at this point assuming that score analysis is correct. The LOS on the capitol indicates that it is, as the capitol should have the strongest defence.
              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

We will arrive at the hill near Mash so soon that I doubt we'll need more than 2 units to take it, so we should do it both from strategical viewpoint - it cuts their empire in half and because we need loot asap.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

So the stack of four heads to the hill, one pair of guys takes the city and the other pair heads to the capitol without waiting?
                  So in three turns the mush will be taken with one chu\axe and on turn 5 the capitol will be taken by the other chu\axe. And i just now realized due to the road, all of those units can get there equally as fast.

BTW Half of three is 1.5
                  Last edited by Kataphraktoi; June 28, 2007, 17:13.

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Hey Kat you should get in the Skype chat to get all the latest lowdown on strategy and to participate in the live turn plays.
                    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Yes i noticed the thread. I will be on tomorrow

Comment

So the stack of four heads to the hill, one pair of guys takes the city and the other pair heads to the capitol without waiting?
                        So in three turns the mush will be taken with one chu\axe and on turn 5 the capitol will be taken by the other chu\axe. And i just now realized due to the road, all of those units can get there equally as fast.
                        Yes, and the fifth unit (chuko) will be only a single turn behind, so if we can't take cap with 2, we'll only need to wait for a turn until it arrives.

Hey Kat you should get in the Skype chat to get all the latest lowdown on strategy and to participate in the live turn plays.
                        Indeed

Comment

Working...
                        X