X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 625 Bc

Todo:

- switch religion
    - order workers near Beijing to go for a chop (1 forest each)
    - order the free worker on the Banana road to run towards Xian (he is not really needed where he is now but will be very needed near 4th city in a short time).
    - continue troop movement towards Banana 4th
    - continue work boat movement (don't close in our coast for maximum sight range)
    - continue settler movement
    - block Banana mine with scout
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

turn arrived, I can't open it, because I'm at work
    no sig

Comment

me neither (work).

EDIT: will be able to open it in ~3h if no one else has by then.
      Last edited by binTravkin; June 26, 2007, 09:16.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

okay opened turn

* bananas still dont have archery
        * bananapolis has judaism, since we converted this turn, we have vision, they have one warrior
        * i followed the above instructions, but i have only found one idle worker near bejing and moved that one to a forest, bt can you tell whats the second one if there is one?
        * i also recall something about assignements of citizens in bejing, can you check it? mid turn save is enclosed

proposal for public propaganda:
        "The citizens of bananapolis have found faith and praise the one Yang. This is a clear signal that they are tired of the banana leaders and long for a good and just gouvernment. They even sent us reports about the defences and buildings of the Banana Capital City"
        Attached Files
        Last edited by -SafaN-; June 26, 2007, 11:54.
        http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

edit:
          we didn't need to split up

splitsville is on a hill so we might face some losses theire if they can get archery by then, we blocked a mine with a scout there to lower their hammer output
          Last edited by -SafaN-; June 26, 2007, 12:28.

Comment

Without the road we were planning on Blue 1 tile theirs no need to split just yet, we can send the whole army to Red 2 and only split from their and its still the same travel time.
            Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

new pic
              Attached Files

Comment

done, end-turns save
                Attached Files

Comment

we should send an axe or chuko straight to babanapolis...
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

According to the intelligence banana had 4 warriors, we just killed one so does that mean they now have three? Are we certain of that?

If so, well it's obvious. one in each city is likely going by the capital. And if the capital has more who ran to the pasture to hide when the religio sprad then other cities are undefended. 3 warriors, seriously?

Comment

It sounds to easy.
                      You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                      There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Some time ago PJay did analysis on the strengths of our opponents and IIRC the conclusion was the Banana have 4 warriors.
                        I doubt they have built any more since then - their powergraph doesn't change a lot.

Comment

@ nestor, the picture shows there is no "straight" to bananapolis, splitting up doesn't make it go faster.

Comment

By the way Bananas couldn't have moved a unit out of Beijing because of the religion - it spreads at the endturn.

Comment

here is the correct save, i misclicked and saved over another date
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by -SafaN-; June 27, 2007, 15:47.

Comment

Working...
                              X