Skype Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're in
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

you'll have a lot to read ... all history of the chat is saved and thrown at you
      no sig

Comment

I just added Weedy, looking forward to spying on turnchats

Comment

What's your username then?
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by PJayTycy
            you'll have a lot to read
            is SOOOO true.
            You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
            There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Don't see you on my user list nor any notice and all I can find in 'add contact' is Christina Nordgren 'stinamamman'

Comment

I recommend you all rename the other people to their respective forum usernames, so that when you post the logs other poeple don't have to be guessing who is who.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

To do that they would need new Syype names so instead can put our forum name after the skype name like Impaler has done.
                  You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                  There is a reason for everything.

Comment

no, that works. Atleast in the skype version I have, I was able to rename contacts. It only works for things they say from then on.
                    no sig

Comment

Originally posted by PJayTycy
                      no, that works. Atleast in the skype version I have, I was able to rename contacts. It only works for things they say from then on.
                      Indeed.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

there are 3 weedy logins in Latvia.
                        my login is mart7x5, if you can add me... thanks.
                        Mart
                        Map creation contest
                        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Added.

Comment

thank you!

should I see an invitation from you in skype?
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest

Comment

Yes you should.
                              I actually bumped the chat room for you, so you should see it (check history tab in the main Skype window).

Comment

i don't have that...
                                maybe my skype version...
                                I found you after upgrading skype. hopefully should work this time
                                Last edited by Mart; March 19, 2008, 02:50.
                                Mart
                                Map creation contest

Comment

Working...
                                X