No announcement yet.

Skype Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have been added to the turnchat room.

Next time you come online you'll recieve chat log and can participate in any further chats.

Everyone else is welcome to the turnchat room!
    All you need to do is install skype, get yourself a username and post it here, so I can add you.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

gah, yet another IM software? :-/

think of us ppor third worlders with only 512 mb of ram!
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Yeah but this one is good
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Does that mean the US is a 3rd world.
          You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
          There is a reason for everything.

Comment

I think N35t0r's from Argentina, isn't he?

Comment

Which was at one point the richest country in the world per capita if I remember correctly. But in any case get it N35t0r its a great may to chat with us
              Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

Yes; It is worth the free download.
                You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                There is a reason for everything.

Comment

If i downloaded everything which was worth the free download, i'd need another 160 gig HD

Yes I'm from argentina, and we did get to be among the top 5 or 6 countries by GNP / capita, but it was like 100 years ago.

In any case, just search and add for a simon.gall or something like that, and I'll dl skype whenever my internet connection decides to work properly. (I can access some sites OK, but some others refuse to load or only partly load)
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

No, please download skype first
                    I searched for simon.gall and apparently you haven't registered yet because there are 33 simon.gall's or persons with very similar usernames, but none of them from Argentina

Comment

I did register a couple of years ago, but I haven't reinstalled skype post-format. Anyways, I managed to get it to DL but the sucker is coming at just 5 kB/sec
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

ok, once you're done, put a msg here and I'll add you

Comment

'a msg here'

Like that?

I should have added all of you, tough...
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Members wishing to be more active with the team and participate closely in the tactical decisions are encouraged to install skype (www.skype.com) and join the turnchat.

Comment

I am JustGiveMeAnUntakenName. I think i have the original Kataphraktoi, but i cant be bothered to dig up passwords
                              if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Is there some kind of permachatroom or do we just get together at time X? I have never used this for IMing
                                if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
                                X