Skype Directory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skype Directory

Theirs been some thoughts on using Skype to coordinate our planning. This thread is for listing your Skype account name so others can get a hold of it.

I'm kennethferland, and am available most mornings.
    Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Weedy, available most part of the day.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

pjaytycy, available when online (if there's a turn in or important things to decide I might be online @ work, otherwise I'm almost always online @ home)
      no sig

Comment

Re: Skype Directory

Originally posted by Impaler[WrG]
        I'm kennethferland, and am available most mornings.
        Skype doesn't find kennethferland
        no sig

Comment

Mine does (see skype room I made), but Impaler hasn't approved me as contact yet
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

We're having a turnchat atm. Whoever wants to join, installs skype (www.skype.com) adds 'Weedy' from Latvia as a contact and pops him a message

Comment

ForesterSOF
              You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
              There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Ok, we had quite a productive turnchat for turn 775 BC using skype and a post-turn conference call with me, Impaler and eventually Forester.

Everyone who wants to participate in turnchats and/or simply rapidly discuss stuff about team is invited.

If you have problems setting up skype, I'll be glad to help, just let me know by pm or any other way.

Comment

the mic input on this computer doesn't work, I'll stick to irc

Comment

You could still listen then answer by typing.
                    You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                    There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Well, the chat doesn't need to be a call.

We can simply chat samely as irc, but much better because history is auto-saved, so getting logs is not any problem and because you dont have to go out of room once you're done chatting - you can remain in room and receive any future chats or their logs (if you were not there at the time chat was going on).

The turnchat was a chat for that matter, it's only after that we decided to give conference a try.

Comment

I thought skype was only VoIP, ok I'll try getting it set up.

Comment

Skype is everything!

Ok, if you run into problems, just ask, if not, add 'Weedy' from Latvia to your contacts, so I can add you to the chat room.

Comment

Lacero, -SafaN-, I see you both online. How about installing skype and coming in for a chat in the turnchat room?

Comment

I'm at work, sorry. I've installed it at home though username is "laceroisntunique", which will teach to to jump on these new bandwagons quicker next time

Comment

Working...
                              X