No announcement yet.

War plans pt.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they should understand by now their 8 commerce is not doing anything. they better can save the money for upgrading units
    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
      Yeah, but tell them to not research stuff in between.
      Otherwise it'll be easy as 1+1 to detect that we gifted it.
      There are 'nanas in equation too, always a margin for GS to be uncertain if it was us or them, GS would not be sure maybe which tech was traded to vox too
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Not when Nanes and Vox lack Alphabet
        Companions the creator seeks, not corpses, not herds and believers. Fellow creators, the creator seeks - those who write new values on new tablets. Companions the creator seeks, and fellow harvesters; for everything about him is ripe for the harvest. - Thus spoke Zarathustra, Fredrick Nietzsche

Comment

yeah, theres no cleverness we can pull here

Comment

There's new info about Bananas in 825 Bc thread - it appears that Banana 3rd city is just where it's easy and fast to attack it.

It's location also hardens attack on capital as it reveals some fog on the proposed route to capital.

So, basically, my proposal is to attack the third city asap (with alpha force) with the full 1st wave then proceeding on the capital.

The forces we can meet there is 2 warriors and 1 axe at most and I wouldn't count on more than a warrior.
            This basically means we can take the city with an ax and chuko to be done in Tassagrad in 2 turns.

The attack will be earlier than attacking only capital, which gives them ~4 more turns to prepare defenses at capital, meanwhile, we can disable their resources from the south (horses) and stop any reinforcements from arriving.
            Also, their only copper source seem to be in our reach then and we can disable it, which leaves Bananas dependant solely on archers.

I am not sure making them depend on archers is a good idea as they could then search contact with GS and transfer of Archery much more intensively.

However, we could at the same time tell GS that if they trade Archery to Bananas, we trade IW to Vox. I mean we can simply say we dont want them trading with Bananas at least while we're at war with them and it is a well-founded request as we agreed to not trade with Vox.

What do you think?
            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

[SIZE=1] I mean we can simply say we dont want them trading with Bananas at least while we're at war with them and it is a well-founded request as we agreed to not trade with Vox.
              sounds good, but we are planning to give iw to vox anyways ...
              http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

Well, that will be 'researched' by Vox
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

What is the exact turn we said we'd give IW to Vox? I remember us saying we'll give it to them slightly faster than they can research it, so it must be soon. I realise this was assuming that they wouldn't research anything else, making it more difficult, but I don't think they'll understand that.

I just think we need to take account of the turn we give IW to Vox in our timing plans for the war.

Comment

IW costs 286b, their GNP is 8 or 9, so it shouldn't be so soon (20 turns at least).

Comment

Working...
                    X