This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick, it's hot!!

The first group (A) wishes to play with a few broad rules oulawing the most blatant 'bad' things, trust folks to act in the spirit of the game, and allow the mods to step in if there's a problem and decide how best to handle it.

The second (B) wish to make strong rules that encompass as many possible problems as can be foreseen and trust people to follow these well written and extensive rules to the letter so that mods do not have to decide, but rather just enforce.
    Which group do you want us to belong to?

Original discussion (see my argumentation )
    A
    100.00%
    B
    0.00%
    B? A? B? A? B? A? BANANA!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by binTravkin; February 28, 2006, 09:43.
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Me - A.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I think 99.9% of team AC, having superior strategist background in general , are blooded A
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Exactly my thoughts, but I wanted to see if there's some opposition and hear arguments.

To make this official I need at least 11 ppl vote!

Comment

voted
          You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
          There is a reason for everything.

Comment

The A-team!
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Ok, I see I've been quoted 3 times in the public thread. I guess that means we agree.
              no sig

Comment

I've read the thread it is ridiculous. If we disallow everything that AI can't do I can play SP also.
                SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

One more vote and we are official
                  if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

We are.

Comment

I'll vote anyway.
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Voted A. I find the whole pinickety nature of this DG to be more than a little irritating. Lets just get on with it already.
                        Play hangman.

Comment

cough Proper anarchists we are.

I don't know if GP trading should be allowed, I would want it disallowed it if it made the game less exciting. I will vote A on this poll, but it does not automatically follow that I want to allow GP trading.

Comment

Hey, well, that means I need to make another poll.

That list you link to is not much longer as cIV is already.
                            The cIV one has not yet been written down.
                            And we had right on such a long list as SMACX is a more buggy and exploitable game I guess..

Comment

Continue there:

Comment

Working...
                              X