Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New turn player

Dear GS team

I would like to stand down from regular turn player very soon due to RL issues.

I am happy to help train a new turn player, and to be a substitute whenever the new turn player needs a break.

I know we are in the midst of a war, so I am willing to continue playing for another month (until, say June 15) to allow smooth transition to a new turn player.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the turn player job.

Godel.

Is anyone still playing CIV?

I am sorry, guys. I can't do this.

I am playing turns for the C3C ISDG and we are at the end game of a five year effort. My time is taken.

I really hope someone can step forward to help Godel and the team out.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Perhaps you can lean on some of the regulars who aren't posting much, NYE?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

OK. I'll do it. But Having looked at the empire, and the scores, I don;t think anyone can win this anymore, though I will give it my best shot.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Thanks Krill. If you need any help getting started, let me know. I can hold fort for a couple of weeks and can guide you through if needed.

Comment

I can take over from next save. I have the vanilla disk with me, and as I finished exams I have a free couple of weeks before I start my summer job so I have the free time to plan and plot etc.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

The save has just arrived. By "next save" do you mean this one, or the one after this? I am happy either way.

If you play this save I should give you an outline of where I was heading so that there is some continuity. (Not saying that you need to continue with what I was doing; it is always good to reassess!)

Comment

Hi Krill

I have just played the save and started the next turn thread. I have left some explanation in that thread as well. If you have any question, feel free to ask.

I will be online and hope to contribute regularly, but I am moving city in the next month and may not have access to internet at home for some time. (I can't play at work.) Thaks for helping the team out

Godel

Comment

Hi Kril

The next save is here. Are you able to play this one?

Godel

Comment

Working...
                  X