game policy question - refugees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, voting?

I'm guessing our vote is going to be abstain....

Unless we are...convinced...otherwise.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Oh, voting?

I'm guessing our vote is going to be abstain....

Unless we are...convinced...otherwise.
      Team AC will provide you with our full data on Industrial Automation upon contact if you vote pro-AC
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• I did not see "pro-AC" as an option, though.

And Synthetic Fossil Fuels is far more appealing.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Now I think of it, the most logical solution is to allow them to go with their conquerer.

An above post made a good point about knowledge of maps the conquered team may have. but think of this as in a real world scenario. When you conquer a nation, you are going to get their generals (not killed in action) and maps etc. This is all spoils of war. Although this would really increase the value of warfare too much. Warfare already seems to be the only viable option

I still would prefer the conquered to remain silent about any information they have on their nations for honor reasons. Even if they do go to the conquered team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
            Although this would really increase the value of warfare too much.

Note to self...

raise our rates...
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I did not see "pro-AC" as an option, though.
              Its the most xenophobic option

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• I have a grand total of ONE vote... please get your votes in, or that vote will be the deciding vote
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Peace, snoopy, give the teams time to mull their decisions. We wouldnt want to be hasty

Comment

• I'm specifically NOT giving any more time, because we've had enough time for this decision, and have waited too long as it is.

A decision will be announced based on votes received by Friday afternoon US central time, unless it is a tie at that point.

Comment

• Roger that Ill collect up Sarantiums votes and send you a PM.
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I'm specifically NOT giving any more time, because we've had enough time for this decision, and have waited too long as it is.
                        My subtle joke slid under the radar....

Comment

• Sent to snoopy.

Team Merc officially abstains from this decision.

There is no inherent benefit to Team Mercenary either way. And, while several on the team feel strongly that people should be allowed to join whomever they wish, we realize this opinion is also influenced by the fact we are not trying to win, and feel the only appropriate action is to defer to those in the game with a more vested interest in the actual outcome of said game.
                          So....

he still only has one vote since we're not voting.
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by Kataphraktoi

My subtle joke slid under the radar....
                            Apparently...

Comment

• I now have three total votes (including the mercs abstaining). Three more are expected tomorrow please...

Comment

• Vox has decided where the Stormians refugees can go.
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X