Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Centaurian Declaration of WAR on team Banana!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The citizens of bananapolis have found faith and praise the one Yang. This is a clear signal that they are tired of the banana leaders and long for a good and just gouvernment. They even sent us reports about the defences and buildings of the Banana Capital City. Don't worry, you will soon be liberated.
    http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

A priest has recently has spent a months smoking banana peels and has decided that Yang is in fact the one true source of evil. The source of bad banana harvests, the source of rotting bananas, the master of the Malbonaj, and the source of all evils greater and lesser. The priest who was source of Yang being considered one of the Boneco was reveiled to be a spy sent by Yang. Our people decending on his houce and forced him to eat all the rotten bananas his master had caused.
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

Does anyone find it amusing that some of the banana guys have very Piratey avatars???????
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Maybe they're wishing to join the Goonies. (formerly known as Team Pirate)
          Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; June 26, 2007, 16:44.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Me and EPW are using them for the current game of Mafia which has a Pirates of the Carribean theme. EPW just got killed so he can get rid of his.

Comment

RP:
              *garbled speech through mouthful of rotten bananas

HDGD NDjklf nsnaf klem
              vivu hsdsdkjs!!!!!
              /RP

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Comment

RP:
                  *spits rotting bananas
                  All I was saying was how could I have known? Have Mercy!
                  vivu la banano!!!!!
                  /RP

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

the first battalion of Banana Butchers will not be forgotten

r/p

still gagging after reading the rubbish in the o/p

can I get a heimlich please

r/p
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Poly runs mafia games? I'll have to look for that since I was evilly murdered night one in my usual mafia hangout.

Comment

Originally posted by Addled Platypus
                        the first battalion of Banana Butchers will not be forgotten

r/p

still gagging after reading the rubbish in the o/p

can I get a heimlich please

r/p

Frig - who let him out of the Spire.....

*Lord Playpus - come this way - away from the heatans*

r/p

You will burn for this........

r/p
                        I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacero
                          Poly runs mafia games? I'll have to look for that since I was evilly murdered night one in my usual mafia hangout.
                          Try the other games forum

Comment

Bananas are reported to start commiting suicide. They think it takes too long for us to liberate them from their oppressing leaders and false gods. We are sad about this, but something called turnspeed is prohibiting us from moving in faster. We have a disturbing picture of a group banana suicide, which we want to share:
                            Walked into the kitchen this morning and noticed that the bananas had perhaps gotten a bit too ripe. I've used this banana hook for a long time but have never seen any do this.

Please, residents of The Bunch' remaining cities, hold out a few more turns and you'll be able to enjoy the same privileges as the few of you we have already liberated.
                            no sig

Comment

Heresy and Lies from the defilers!

The people rejoice in the streets!

The word of the Banana flows in their veins!

We shall continue to be victorious!
                              I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

They are tortoring our bananas!

You shall pay for this crime.

Comment

Working...
                                X