This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP...Ready when you are.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• mercs, did you receive the save ?
      no sig

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
        Again? I'm very sorry.

As some of you are aware, I'm having some medical issues of late. And, well, mental accuity is one of the side effects. I've been asking for a replacement player, but to no avail so far.

We are on 660, correct? Out of curiousity what did I send?

I don't know if we have the save or not.

It's now to a point I just cannot continue. I asked for a replacement both with this team and with the warlords team. It's not happened. I cannot continue.

Yes, I'll still post from work, but I do not make it to the computer much at all at home these days.

What's going on:

I'm technically fine. My mom's dying, they don't know why, but they THINK she needs a bone marrow transplant. I would be the most likely doner. I was originally on some medication to make it possible, and it was screwing with me. I've become accustomed to it just fine.

However, before it can happen, certain conditions must be met. And as my mom is not responding to the various medications to bring on those conditions, she's been on a cycle of starting a new one, it'll work for a week, and then she either gets an allergic reaction or it stops working.

She's back in the hospital today. Been with her since midnight. So, I'm around, I'm just really not in the place mentally to play this game, and at any time I get to donate my bone marrow, which I understand is a most pleasant process.

I cannot be on a schedule, as a demogame creates.
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Sorry to hear that UnO.
          Are there not any mercs still alive (I guess they pay too little these days)?
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• There's several that pop up and let me know what I'm doing wrong. Just none seem willing to play the turns.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear that UnO. I hope you can find some peace in this somewhere, somehow.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Good luck UnO, and best of luck to your mum!!!
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                  I'm sorry to hear that UnO. I hope you can find some peace in this somewhere, somehow.
                  I hope likewise.

Comment

• Good Luck Uno.

You and your family are in my thoughts.
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Good luck UnO.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• FYI, I talked to Ozzy and he will try to take over once he has time to figure out the C4DG mod et al. If that takes more than a week or so I will progress the turn myself if that is agreed to ...
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I can probably get THIS PARTICULAR turn done tomorrow at some point.
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Just tell us if we can do anything to help...

Good luck Uno
                            no sig

Comment

• Just saw the save. Should move in about 8 hours.

Comment

• Oh, heh, I finally figured things out and played the save. I just sent it, but use Uno's save. I guess I can take over from here on till he returns.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X