Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Could all this patching have affected the RNG? Is there a chance this is why Team Banana's military crumbled so fast? Please note that Team Banana's demise was after the first patch was applied.

I protest the results of this game and request an admin ruling.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• Hey, where's the yellow color?
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• That wasn't role play my friend.

This is...

The Rigil Kentaurians and their horsewives sabotaged our thriving Banana Nation! They have ruined the world for all. You are Malbonaj Homoj!
          *spit
          I a-peel to a higher power for a ruling on the plight of my people and our government in exile. I seek fairness & justice.
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy-O
            Could all this patching have affected the RNG? Is there a chance this is why Team Banana's military crumbled so fast? Please note that Team Banana's demise was after the first patch was applied.

I protest the results of this game and request an admin ruling.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• I'll take that as Sarantium seconding Team Banana's request for an admin ruling on the authenticity of this game.

Comment

• Sure why not, this should be interesting to watch.

Although I have absolutely no authority to speak for Team Sarantium. I probably should quit being so lazy and actually do something before they give me any authority
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
                  I probably should quit being so lazy and actually do something before they give me any authority
                  Hah! ...and what are the odds for something like that happening?!

Con is cool ... (but also lazy and he sucks)
                  Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Con is cool and sucks. Okay.
                    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.

Comment

• No, get it right....

Im lazy and I suck

Comment

• I thought Con was lazy and Beta sucks. I am so CONfused.

Comment

• Beta is Canadian

Saying he is lazy and sucks is redundant by definition.

Sheesh you guys are clueless today

Comment

• -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.

Comment

• Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• I will ask firaxis about the short term consequences of passing around a new dll. I will be back to you shortly hopefully...
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X