X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 400 BC on to Banana...
    - Lord Parkin / emperor

Read all about my adventures in the Realms Beyond Pitboss 4 game!

Comment

• And onto Storm & Admins
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• 400BC > Horde

Comment

• 400bc to AC
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• To Sarantium.
            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 375bc save to Team Mercenary
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To Vox.

Comment

• 375 BC to the land of the long yellow fruit.
                  - Lord Parkin / emperor

Read all about my adventures in the Realms Beyond Pitboss 4 game!

Comment

• And our fruit is long................

Onto Storm and Admins
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• 375BC > Horde

Comment

• Just a note to tell you team AC has received the save from Horde
                        no sig

Comment

• And now, that AC has sent the save to Sarantium
                          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 350bc to the mercs and admin
                            Last edited by Beta; September 23, 2007, 22:03.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To vox. Sorry about the delay.

Comment

• Onto Gathering Storm.

Comment

Working...
                                X