This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To GS and Admins
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• 500BC > Horde

Comment

• to AC
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• To Sarantium. We're sorry, we were unexpectedly inactive this weekend..
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• 475 BC to the Mercs
            Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• To Vox

Comment

• 475 BC to Banana.
                - Lord Parkin / emperor

Read all about my adventures in the Realms Beyond Pitboss 4 game!

Comment

• 475BC > Horde

Comment

• 475bc to AC
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• 475 bc to sarantium
                      http://www.danasoft.com/sig/scare2140.jpg

Comment

• 450bc to team merc and snoopy
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• To Vox. (Let me know if for some reason the save is not attached again.)

Comment

• Save was attached okay, but I can't open it - get the error about the save file being protected to ensure assets aren't changed. That error message occasionally crops up either when the save file was corrupted before sending (in which case a resend should fix it), or when the patch version is different (this game is still on 1.61, right?).
                            - Lord Parkin / emperor

Read all about my adventures in the Realms Beyond Pitboss 4 game!

Comment

• No, with the arrival of BtS, we were forced to update to 1.74. I sent it once again, just for good measure.
                              Last edited by polarnomad; September 3, 2007, 02:39.

Comment

• Played and onto GS and admins
                                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                                X