Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banano Konsulejo por la Promulgo de Vero

um that is the Banana Consulate for the Promulgation of Truth

I suggest that in the coming days we start a public thread with the title of:

¡ATENTAD! ENOUGH! You will listen to the "Banano Konsulejo por la Promulgo de Vero"

The following posts will be my suggestions for this propaganda thread. I wrote it in sort of awkward English with misused or underused words to give it the feel of a poor translation, not to poke fun at those that do not speak English as a first language. Goodness knows I can't speak any second language.

These do not and maybe should not be factual in any way. You know like that guy in Bagdad who kept trotting out the official State line about the successes of the Iraq army no matter what.

These posts could be made by any of us in any order as long as it is Quoted in Bold Yellow and signed by the

Disvastigoro de la Vero
    Disseminator of the Truth

I do think the following or something like it should be first.

I welcome any and all suggestions.

Thank you for humoring me.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

1 - This or something like it would be the first post...

¡ATENTAD! BE STILL & LISTEN! The following missive is from the Disvastigoro de la Vero of the Banano KPV...

Team Banana has sought nothing but friendship and peace from all the Boneco that inhabit Nia Kontinento. We sought only friendship, co-ordination of trade, & science with the Alpha Centurians. Just before this unjust war we sent word about our pioneering settlers who sought a life full of happy on the banks of the Okcidenta Rivero. They would have founded the trade city of Yang's Gate to honor friendship.

Truth told - they were attacked, had their banana ice cream sweets confiscated, and enslaved by our no longer friends. Even after the Herezuloj - Heretics & Haters of the Fruit - the Alpha Centurians attacked our unarmed people we offered them the peace and the mercy of the Great Banana - whose name dare not be uttered. The Herezuloj spit on our diplomat and instead offered to shed the blood of our people under the blue skies. The sharp tongued liers thought funny of this and wrote poor haiku in taunting.

This "Banana Consulate for the Promulgation of Truth" (KPV) will be used to make public the continuance of humanity crimes by the Heretics and the glorious triumphs of Homoj de la Banano.

That is all,
    Disvastigoro de la Vero
    (Disseminator of the Truth)

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

2 - Posted with the small change of city to The Mash on 07/18/2007.

¡ATENTAD! YOU ARE LISTENING! The following truth advertising is from the Disvastigoro de la Vero of the Banano KPV...

In recent times the Herezuloj - Heretics & Haters of the Fruit - the Alpha Centurians attacked unarmed women and children in their Splitsville beds. Heroic Banana Warriors seized upon the chance to bring glory to the Great Banana - whose name dare not be uttered. Axeman Sergento Hairy Balls along with the skilled swords of Raspberry and Peaches skillfully defeated the onslaught of the Herezuloj.

You will now rest easy. Everything is going with wellness. Splitsville is at normal functioning.

That is all,
      Disvastigoro de la Vero

Comment

3 -

¡ATENTAD! LOOK WITH YOU EARS! The following attestation is from the Disvastigoro de la Vero of the Banano KPV...

Reports have it that the Herezuloj - Heretics & Haters of the Fruit - the Alpha Centurians murdered the workers of Daniella Sarahyba and Ana Beatriz Barros who were repairing roads within the prefecture of The Mash. Glory was brought to the Great Banana - whose name dare not be uttered by heroic banana fighters. Axeman Sergento Old Balls along with the skilled swords of Mango and Kiwi fought back the the Herezuloj. The bodies of Ana & Daniella will be brought back to the temple for viewing. Peels are urged to be worn on your sandals for the next 10 days.

Our leader, the Addled Platypus and his military advisors: Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper, and Snorky were seen being in the streets of The Mash surrounded by a cheering populous who are pleased with the city's normal and generally well functioning.

That is all,
        Disvastigoro de la Vero

Comment

4 -
          EDITED some details and posted in public forum.

¡ATENTAD! HARKEN TO MY VOICE! This is the low down from the Disvastigoro de la Vero of the Banano KPV...

Glory to the Great Banana - whose name dare not be uttered. As you know the battle continues to fight long. The sacrifices of the Homoj de la Banano will not be forgotten. These sacrifices now bare fruit.

During the seige of The Mash the Herezuloj - Heretics & Haters of the Fruit - followers of the Yang from Rigil Kentaurus (RKs) began to see the folly of their ways. Having watched the death of their fellow Axemen and the impotent efforts of the RK Special Forces Sudokus, several RKs forced to the fight, escaped their warmongers and properly begged mercy. Our heroic axemen Musk Melon, Candied Apple, and Pawpaw welcomed them into The Mash, gave them warm banana leaf tea and comforting blankets to ease their lack of warmth. The surrendered Rigil Kentaurians talk of hope for peace among all the Boneco of Nia Kontinento. Our Sergento Itchy Balls is meeting with them now to see if there is a way to reunite them with their families. If not, the exiled RKs will spend the rest of this war in the comforts of The Mash with all needs tended to.

Our leader, the Addled Platypus is often seen surrounded by children full of laughing, & playing the scotch hopping. They are pleased with the city's well functioning schools that promise a fruitful life honoring our leader.

Herezuloj, followers of the Yang from Rigil Kentaurus, this is your chance to surrender. Accept our merciful offering.

You may return to your inattentiveness.

That is all,
          Disvastigoro de la Vero

Comment

Suggestions? Comments? Anything else to post?

Once this idea is approved I can start the thread. Then we can use this thread to post new ideas, & approve them before posting to the public thread.

Comment

2 & 3 are the best IMO

1 is too close to the truth for disinformation.
              But - we need to post this kind of stuff every turn - completely the opposite of any troop loses being talked about!

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I thought '1' was a bit truthful, however it is sympathetic to our cause and introduces the war & rest of the thread.

I agree that once we start we need a KPV post every turn.

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

"

Comment

I think the first post will be to the effect of:

We are pleased to announce that we have repelled the fool hardy attack on our copper mine - copper still flows to the Great Banana

Comment

Let me know when to start.

Comment

How about a note something to the effect of our "inteligence agency" has just informed us they successfully assasinated Yang.
                          GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

BSA Banana Security Advisor
                            BIM Banana Inteligence Ministry

I was trying to think of a good acronym... I got nothing... :|
                            GC Magazine|Gamecatcher

Comment

I like the ideas.

Comment

Working...
                              X