Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is this officially dead?

Title says it all..............
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Alpha Centauri Declares Itself The One True Ruler Of This Planet And The Universe
    What part of this dont you understand?
    anytime you can say that in a mp game and have no lashback....GG

Too many teams for pbem, pbem is dead anyway, next time pitboss it
    Just passing through...
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Considering that it took someone 4 days to answer, I have a tendency to agree, however what you don't know is that there are a few folks around here that go to great lenghts to "rescue" Team games that have long agao died, and almost always universally fail. Why they keep trying is quite frankly beyond me.

So one can never be too sure about these things..........
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Stick a fork in it.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I did, I think its burnt................

Comment

Burnt on the outside, raw on the inside. Throw it in the bin

PS
            Go AC!

Comment

Deader than a door nail, although I think there was some interest in having the world map shown off, with starting locations and resources. Those of us on the island away from AC watched in wonder the whole game through at the population growth that AC had...

Comment

Team AC has always been a proponent for opening the private forums at the end of the game, so some admin can certainly open "ours". I guess no team is "active" enough anymore to even state if their forum can be opened or not, so it's probably safest to just open the ones that explicitly agree.

(I would do it myself if I could)
                no sig

Comment

GS is not opposed to openning the private fora, though I will of course be disappointed if other teams don't want to.
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Mercs have no problems with opening their forum.
                    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Banana was defeated a long time ago.
                      But I see no problem with opening,and do not believe any of my
                      partners have.
                      Best regards,

Comment

Sarantium votes no.

If you want to know what went on in our forums, then you should have joined the team.

Comment

So, can we get Sarantium, Banana, Mercs, and GS opened then?

Who do we talk to?

As an interim, I will authorize any and all to the Merc forum should they join. Krill, that includes you, as I just saw you joined.

Anyone else may want to PM me to make sure I see their joining...I'm kinda scatterbrained.

I also joined GS and AC if someone would care to authorize me. banana is "unjoinable" or I would have joined there too.
                          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                            So, can we get Sarantium, opened then?
                            NOPE

Comment

Meant AC, sorry. Sarantium, Centauri. All them SSSS sounds.
                              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                              X