No announcement yet.

So is this officially dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, as the forums don't seem to be opened, I'll try to join all other teams... Feel free to let me in or reject me :-)

I'll have a look if I can find someone to authorize those who wanted to join AC (I can't do it myself)
    no sig

Comment

Authorizified.

Care to reciprocate?
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

You could pm Bt, I think he can add people.

Comment

Greetings, all.

I take it then that no one here would object to this forum being closed to future posts and archived? If so, please post your objection in reply in this thread no later than January 11th, 2009.

As for making the private forums for this game public in turn given its ending, we would do so on a team-by-team basis as has already been borne out in this discussion. If I see a post in this thread from someone on a team (as verified by forum access) indicating acceptance of this on behalf of their group, I will accept that as permission.
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Please open the mercs.

I would think the private forums maybe should remain open for answering any questions folks new to access might have, but this main one, I don't know.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Open up Gathering Storm
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Open up Team AC
                no sig

Comment

Yeah and no last-minute post/thread editing
                  -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                  -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

This thread, and indeed the entire C4VDG forum, is now closed. Archiving forthcoming (if not already done by the time you read this)...
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                    X