MP C4DG Chat Poll 3: GP Gifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by polarnomad
    Ironic that the Banana vote is decisive...

Indeed! A good omen for this game I would say!

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• In this very moment there is half a vote of diference for one of the sides(I wouldn't say which of them).
      Best regards,

Comment

• Lol, 1/2 a vote?
        How is that possible?
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Clicking multiple options in a poll, of course.
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Guess(I never lie).
            Best regards,

Comment

• C'mon man! You're killing me with the suspence here!
              "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
              Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
              Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
              Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

• Banana update

-NO-
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Ok, that solves that issue. On to the game!
                  I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZargonX
                    Ok, that solves that issue. On to the game!
                    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• In my opinion, a shame. But then, them's the breaks. Game on
                      Play hangman.

Comment

• You mean to tell me...
                        the game will...

actually

START?

i would have never dreamed it possible...

if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• I just hope the first turn goes quicker than that vote did

Comment

• Wow. So close... so drawn out....

Still, I am glad we were able to successfully resolve the issue in democratic fashion.

So now we can move on to actually playing the game?!?

Comment

• Game? What game????

Comment

• As a fellow Vox member, I will now say that the majority of Vox says "YES" to the option of GP gifting. (if a team REALLY wants to do that, that is their choice)

Now what are we all waiting for? This mysterious "patch"? If so, does anyone have any insight into it?
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X