The teams, for recap, are:
    Gathering Storm
    Team Banana
    Team Alpha Centaurians
    The Return of the Horde
    Sarantium
    The Mercanary Team
    Vox Controli

I suspect the next thing we have to do is verify with the team leaders who they want to include in their teams, and also confirm that the moderators are available.
    As a reminder, snoopy369 needs to be PMed by team leaders and/or mods with your full memberlist.

Once that's done, what's the next step between us and getting team forums?

snoopy369 pms MarkG and he finds a window in his busy schedule to do the tedious task of setting up the forums..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Indeed. It will probably happen early next week, unless Markos is willing to take a few minutes away from partying the year away to do it
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

MarkG has been PMed.

Comment

What happened to the DG I signed up on a couple of months back? The one with no teams? Is it dead? In that case I'd like to join whatever else starts up.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
            What happened to the DG I signed up on a couple of months back? The one with no teams? Is it dead? In that case I'd like to join whatever else starts up.
            If you're referring to the 1st CIV SPDG, it stills alive!

What about a Single Player democracy game?

Originally posted by snoopy369
            There will undoubtedly be a SPDG. E_N, SPDGs take way less time than MPDG. We finished what, 2 in the time of C3CDG *getting started*?

I suggest waiting a week or so until we get our own forum for MPDG. Once that happens, this will be clear for SPDG starting
            See?
            RIAA sucks
            The Optimistas
            I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Good.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Still waiting for MarkG

Comment

M, M, M, M, mmm-M, Maaaraark.

Better run, run, run run run, run away.

Comment

Are we still shooting for a Jan 15 start? It sure would be nice to have those forums before the game starts.
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

What is the current state of the game? Is it stable? Is a new patch coming up soon?
                      Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

The 1.52 patch came out recently, so I doubt there will be another in the near future.

As for stability... depends on who you ask. I've had little to no problems. Others have had lots of problems.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I am one that has no problems starting with 1.0 except dealing with turning off the movies in the Civilization.ini. so that I dont get freezes and CTD due to memory errors.
                          You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                          There is a reason for everything.

Comment

I'm stable.

I mean, my GAME is stable.

Comment

Yes Im as stable as certain others around here seem to be

My game runs fine too...
                              A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Working...
                              X