What's the next step in preparation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snoopy369
    Okay, enough with the spamming of this thread please You'll have your private fora soon enough to spam away in
    Hmm, I thought spamming only was allowed in the OT-forum? Or will private fora be flagged as OT from now on?
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Maybe MarkG needs an assistant, 'the one who makes it private' or smth..
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

/me looks around in a circle, and sees the people gathered around him
        Warriors, Lovers, Players and Masters. We all have vastly different reasons for sitting upon this plain ...
        Lightning crackles nearby
        But it seems we're all here, waiting the arrival of the force that will give us our destiny.
        (Some heads nod, others look confused)
        Rumor has it that a force will descend from the sky, and imbue us with the power to lead our people.
        How we use that power - whether to help each-other or hurt each-other - is entirely up to us. We can be as friendly or mean as we'd like, but one thing's for sure:
        /me hands out Banana Sandwiches, seasoned with Tabasco sauce
        We all want to play.

/me looks to Paddy
        Our tribe hasn't given itself a name or a conveniant leader yet.
        We're still waiting for the council to convene, but our council grounds still lie barren.
        We await the force in the sky to give us a single place to convene,
        But until then, we exist as a Gathering Storm.
        Lightning crackles nearby

/me looks to snoopy
        This impromptu site may be but a pittance in your eyes, but for the time being it is what we have. Once the gods above you give us a proper place to call home, we will migrate. But until then ...
        /me hands out more Tabasco Banana Sandwiches

/me looks to bongo
        Prayer to whichever gods you want is allowed on your holy ground - be they the gods of War, the gods of Friendship, the gods of Wisdom or the gods of The Voice.
        But rumor has it that the one god that rules them all looks unfavorably to those who pray to the gods of The Voice over all the other gods, and may smite upon you a 20% voice count reduction.

/me looks to binTravkin
        We already have Snoopy, god of the Land, to oversee this holy ground and those that walk upon it until the God of Gods can create holy lands of our own.
        Do you seek to become a god yourself? What will you be the god of, and how will you gain favor with the God of Gods to make it so?

Well, let us pray that the God of Gods hears us and grants us some holy land of our own ... one of you (who shall remain unnamed) is starting to make this place smelly.

Comment

We already have Snoopy, god of the Land, to oversee this holy ground and those that walk upon it until the God of Gods can create holy lands of our own.
          Do you seek to become a god yourself? What will you be the god of, and how will you gain favor with the God of Gods to make it so?
          /me already is a 'demigod' of a distand land and can barely manage his duties there..

/me just suggests, MarkG gets some more underlings to aid him.
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

/me enjoys a banana and tobasco sandwich with the great masters of Civilization.

What a great place to be! Anybody bring some beer to wash this sandwich down with?

(sorry snoop...I try to be good and not spam. Never really liked spam sandwiches anyway...much prefer the banana and tobasco ones!)
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

MarkG may be able to do this over the weekend.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

/me looks over at PLATO
                  I think the Alpha Centaurians brought some XenoBeer along with them - but they're a bit busy dealing with their malfunctioning fusion generator to share any with us.

Comment

XenoBeer? Wow! Bet that would go well with an open fire roasted side of beef!

Life under the stars...It is good to be Horde! Do kinda wish we could get started on building our pub...umm...I mean palace soon!

Good news about Mark and the weekend! Thanks for the update snoop!
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                    X