Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to moderate/admin the multi team Demogame????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conmcb25
    Snoop dog make a call, I just say let him do it
    It's not snoop's call.

If my team says 'no', unlikely, but possible, he may join the group, but he won't have access.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

That being said, Golden Bear should consider himself to have a 'job' until some team says otherwise. I think it is a good idea if it is done properly, personally.

However, for anything final from my team, I am waiting for a private forum so that we may discuss these things out of the public glare.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Yeah, but the Horde are deliberating and fillibustering the process for their new icon.

Comment

Their problem.

I wanted the game to begin on the 15th, but I'm not positive it can unless we get private forums, pronto.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

I've posted my suggestion in the teams list. I'll also copy it here:

Give the players who are ready to play their forums now. If the Horde are able to get an icon (And they have), then patch them in. If they don't get their icon in, then that's too bad, and we start without them.
            The No Child Left Behind act doesn't apply on Apolyton.

Comment

Snoop and Aeson as mods - excellent. with full access indeed

As to Golden Bear as doing a chronicle, good for him indeed. he does good work for sure. we the Horde, have discussed this and would not be interested in him having any access to our forums. past is past and all that, we are keeping polite and happy about it all, but so too we not see any real reason to allow Golden Bear anywhere near our forums. we suggest that he continue in his efforts and do it for those nations that allow him passage at this time.
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

And at a future time, he will be the cronicles for all the cities of the horde.
                After we've conquered and/or culture-flipped them, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                  we not see any real reason to allow Golden Bear anywhere near our forums.
                  I think that this is enough of an answer on this topic.

I'm withdrawing my offer to do this work for this game. Thanks for the wide support otherwise.

GB

Comment

You can't do it without them?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

I am concerned that it could be an, "everybody on one side and the Horde on the other," situation.

Comment

Don't worry about it, I'll do my best to make sure the Horde aren't the only team that everyone hates with a passion.

Comment

Working...
                        X