Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to moderate/admin the multi team Demogame????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigma_Nova
    replied
    Don't worry about it, I'll do my best to make sure the Horde aren't the only team that everyone hates with a passion.

Leave a comment:

• Golden Bear
    replied
    I am concerned that it could be an, "everybody on one side and the Horde on the other," situation.

Leave a comment:

• notyoueither
    replied
    You can't do it without them?

Leave a comment:

• Golden Bear
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
    we not see any real reason to allow Golden Bear anywhere near our forums.
    I think that this is enough of an answer on this topic.

I'm withdrawing my offer to do this work for this game. Thanks for the wide support otherwise.

GB

Leave a comment:

• Enigma_Nova
    replied
    And at a future time, he will be the cronicles for all the cities of the horde.
    After we've conquered and/or culture-flipped them, of course.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Snoop and Aeson as mods - excellent. with full access indeed

As to Golden Bear as doing a chronicle, good for him indeed. he does good work for sure. we the Horde, have discussed this and would not be interested in him having any access to our forums. past is past and all that, we are keeping polite and happy about it all, but so too we not see any real reason to allow Golden Bear anywhere near our forums. we suggest that he continue in his efforts and do it for those nations that allow him passage at this time.

Leave a comment:

• Enigma_Nova
    replied
    I've posted my suggestion in the teams list. I'll also copy it here:

Give the players who are ready to play their forums now. If the Horde are able to get an icon (And they have), then patch them in. If they don't get their icon in, then that's too bad, and we start without them.
    The No Child Left Behind act doesn't apply on Apolyton.

Leave a comment:

• notyoueither
    replied
    Their problem.

I wanted the game to begin on the 15th, but I'm not positive it can unless we get private forums, pronto.

Leave a comment:

• Enigma_Nova
    replied
    Yeah, but the Horde are deliberating and fillibustering the process for their new icon.

Leave a comment:

• notyoueither
    replied
    That being said, Golden Bear should consider himself to have a 'job' until some team says otherwise. I think it is a good idea if it is done properly, personally.

However, for anything final from my team, I am waiting for a private forum so that we may discuss these things out of the public glare.

Leave a comment:

• notyoueither
    replied
    Originally posted by conmcb25
    Snoop dog make a call, I just say let him do it
    It's not snoop's call.

If my team says 'no', unlikely, but possible, he may join the group, but he won't have access.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Miller
    replied
    I would be fine with you being chronicler, but would ask you not be part of a team if you were

JM

Leave a comment:

• Enigma_Nova
    replied
    Originally posted by Golden Bear
    conmcb25 has suggested that I might fill a role as a chronicler for this game. To that end I would need access to all the forums and trust that I will not leak out sensitive information. I would need access similar to a mod. Perhaps I could be a backup mod if necessary.

For references, ask con, Paddy, GT, Ljube, Ormuzd and others from the sad EoD game where I fulfilled a similar role from only the Babylonian position.

I would not be prowling forums looking for "inside" information but just for actual activities - founded a city, etc. Potentially sensitive stuff can be written just to a particular civ, at first... and then released later to make the story work together. I really just enjoy putting together a story of events and this should work pretty well for everybody concerned.

It would be fun. Folks from all civs seemed to enjoy what I did back at EoD. I would be impartial, naturally.

Any thoughts about this? Con, do you care do voice an opinion since you prodded me into this?
    I support this proposal.

Leave a comment:

• Addled Platypus
    replied
    was clear to me that your services as a chronicler have been accepted.

I have never experienced this
    SO.....one more vote for your services

hail Golden Bear

Leave a comment:

• conmcb25
    replied
    Snoop dog make a call, I just say let him do it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X