Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to moderate/admin the multi team Demogame????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, so the mods will need access to all of our forums and chat logs.
    ... All your Forums ... Forums ... Forums
    All your forums ... Are belong to Mods

Comment

Harrassment is fun
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

conmcb25 has suggested that I might fill a role as a chronicler for this game. To that end I would need access to all the forums and trust that I will not leak out sensitive information. I would need access similar to a mod. Perhaps I could be a backup mod if necessary.

For references, ask con, Paddy, GT, Ljube, Ormuzd and others from the sad EoD game where I fulfilled a similar role from only the Babylonian position.

I would not be prowling forums looking for "inside" information but just for actual activities - founded a city, etc. Potentially sensitive stuff can be written just to a particular civ, at first... and then released later to make the story work together. I really just enjoy putting together a story of events and this should work pretty well for everybody concerned.

It would be fun. Folks from all civs seemed to enjoy what I did back at EoD. I would be impartial, naturally.

Any thoughts about this? Con, do you care do voice an opinion since you prodded me into this?

Comment

snoopy I strongly recommend this. You and the other mod could do a pre read and approve release to make sure that we dont release any information we shouldn't release. Make GB a mod, and he could also do the news items for MarkG That Mark will want from us once a month. and he could write up the brief history mark is going to want when he archives the forums at the end of the game. And you would also have a third "backup" mod.

See the chronocles of Golden Bear in the EoD forums. It REALLY is some good writing.
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Personally, I like it.

con, I don't think it is up to snoopy so much as it is up to the teams, yes?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I trust GB, and think this would add substantially to the game. His writing is top notch.
              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I think it is up to all of us But either way I'm all for it. More people on the mod squad is good, and GB excels in that 'creativity' thing that I seem to ... um ... lack
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                  Personally, I like it.

con, I don't think it is up to snoopy so much as it is up to the teams, yes?
                  Good point, lets poll it, one vote per team
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

And snoopy please use that first bird in the sun for the Sarantium ICON you did for us last night. Beta and I both agreed in that thread and the rest of the team seems to be sleeping.

Comment

heck if they are voulnteering they are in

why waste time to vote
                      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Hi folks... I have not received a clear picture about my possible role as a cross forum chronicler.

If I am not going to do this, I would like to join a team.

Comment

Snoop dog make a call, I just say let him do it

Comment

was clear to me that your services as a chronicler have been accepted.

I have never experienced this
                            SO.....one more vote for your services

hail Golden Bear
                            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Bear
                              conmcb25 has suggested that I might fill a role as a chronicler for this game. To that end I would need access to all the forums and trust that I will not leak out sensitive information. I would need access similar to a mod. Perhaps I could be a backup mod if necessary.

For references, ask con, Paddy, GT, Ljube, Ormuzd and others from the sad EoD game where I fulfilled a similar role from only the Babylonian position.

I would not be prowling forums looking for "inside" information but just for actual activities - founded a city, etc. Potentially sensitive stuff can be written just to a particular civ, at first... and then released later to make the story work together. I really just enjoy putting together a story of events and this should work pretty well for everybody concerned.

It would be fun. Folks from all civs seemed to enjoy what I did back at EoD. I would be impartial, naturally.

Any thoughts about this? Con, do you care do voice an opinion since you prodded me into this?
                              I support this proposal.

Comment

I would be fine with you being chronicler, but would ask you not be part of a team if you were

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X