Gathering Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NicodaMax
    Being new at this I'm open to ehatever it may be, but of those you mention Strategy and Economics would be at the top of my list. Don't care much for diplomacy, that's just war without the fun Maybe put some engineering into the game, that'd be a good use of the money I spent on college
    You may be interested also in a single player Demo Game... Look here
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Yes, I am interested. They are not exclusive right? I mean, one can participate in both?
      "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
      Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
      Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
      Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

Sure thing... however I saw before that people who are active in many demogames tend to be active in one, and lurk in all others. It really can eat up a lot of free time.

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by NicodaMax
          Being new at this I'm open to ehatever it may be, but of those you mention Strategy and Economics would be at the top of my list. Don't care much for diplomacy, that's just war without the fun Maybe put some engineering into the game, that'd be a good use of the money I spent on college
          Very good. There can never be enough mm.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Don't care much for diplomacy...
            Heh, you'll fit right in!

Just kidding. That's a PTWDGI reference. Our diplomacy was much maligned. Welcome.

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Um, Permission to post the Stormian Coat of arms in the thread, and have nye link it to the first post?
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                Another possible lurker here.
                for whom the banana tolls

it tolls for thee
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                  Um, Permission to post the Stormian Coat of arms in the thread, and have nye link it to the first post?
                  Can't hurt.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

dp
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• The Gathering Storm Coat of Arms
                      Attached Files

Comment

• If start of DG is set for Jan 15th, when does GS start planning and organizing? Don't get me wrong, not hurrying anybody, just wanna know.
                        btw, Cool banner, and great message.
                        Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
                        Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

• Ok, ladies and jellyspoons, we need to decide on our team vote on two issues:

1) Yes or No to a Merc team in the game; and

2) Map type - fully random, random w/oversight, fully designed.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian
                            Ok, ladies and jellyspoons, we need to decide on our team vote on two issues:

-Arrian
                            1) A team that sells mercinaries and other services to gain influence and power to -perhaps- make a grab for the win at a given time.
                            A team that has no self presevation, but only lives to make deals with other nations upon request.

2) random
                            Proud member of the PNY Brigade
                            Also a proud member of the The Glory Of War team on PtW-DG

A.D 300, after 5h of playing DonHomer said: "looks like civ2 could be a good way to kill time if i can get the hang of it :P"

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian [/SIZE]

-Arrian
                              1) A team that sells mercinaries and other services to gain influence and power to -perhaps- make a grab for the win at a given time.
                              -Ennet
                              Make that two

2) Random with oversight
                              Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian

-Arrian
                                1) Abstain from me, I'm not sure yet so don't want to post now something that I'll regret later

2) Certainly not fully random. Which of the other two depends on who is making the map. And even after one creates the map, we need another to check it.

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                                X