No announcement yet.

Roleplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually Wittlich id say that is more or less what i feel should be the case
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
      g
      High-larious. Using the word and a misspelling of it is rather strange, I think.

Comment

think what you like you asked i tol ya !

A whinger is the same as a whiner where i come from if ya really need to know.

If you dont want a smart ass answer dont ask a smart ass question
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

think what you like you asked i tol ya !

A whinger is the same as a whiner where i come from if ya really need to know.

If you dont want a smart ass answer dont ask a smart ass question
          Don't be so hostile. I didn't ask a smart-ass question, and even so, two wrongs don't make a right.

Comment

whoa there neddy, im not being hostile just pedantic can you not see ?

I thought you would surely recognise that fact

Comment

To Whinge is a verb, similar to To Whine

To be honest, Most of the roleplay in any demogame is BS IMO. Only decent RP that I have seen is Rp written in a journalistic manner (ie from a newspaper, or from a diary). Everything else leads to flaming, so it would be best if it is just cut out completly.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                it would be best if it is just cut out completly.
                To cut it out of most of the forum might be acceptable, but completely? Never. It would make Demo games lose half their appeal to me.

I think RP can be very acceptable as long as everyone follows some guidelines.
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Yes some clear simple guidelines can only help.

Keep the bitterness and flaming down.
                  The Sherrin Foundation
                  Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

Originally posted by James the Scot

Do you play in many team based demo games H Tower?

I've been roleplaying demo games since before you registered here.

Comment

Ah yes James has not been here all that long but already he has made a truly impressive mark in our demo game team.

A great Lad he is and a true demo gamer and roleplayer

Comment

Thats got to be a reference to the c3c demo game.
                        I didn't say anything about any particular game.

And Im with HTower take roleplay to one thread and keep it there.

I have seen way to much piss poor behavior wrapped up in a "roleplay" wrapper lately and it needs to stop if we want Demogames to continue here at Apoly.

I said a year ago I would not actively participate in any more ISDG's (intersite) because of the poor sportsmanlike behavoir displayed by other teams. I said the only gamnes I would play in is the Apoly only team games because everyone was sportsmanlike.

Unfortunately that has changed recently, and Im not by far the only one to feel that way.
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                          To Whinge is a verb, similar to To Whine

To be honest, Most of the roleplay in any demogame is BS IMO. Only decent RP that I have seen is Rp written in a journalistic manner (ie from a newspaper, or from a diary). Everything else leads to flaming, so it would be best if it is just cut out completly.

Comment

I'm member of the Diplogamers group. We have games called diplogames which include roleplaying and diplomacy. We have our own code. It's posted in the civ2 MP forum. Why not start from there?

Comment

Link?
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I have followed them at times (when I think of trying Civ2 MP again)

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X