Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooohooo Sir Ralph

Comment

sir ralph...weren't you supposed to be yin's worthy successor?

Comment

There were some who wanted to promote me to that office and even to equip me with the infamous torch of negativity, but later it was found, that I am way too positive to wield that hallowed torch and that with Capt Dizle, KrazyHorse and Oerdin exist far better canditates, so I was after 1 mere day of torch wielding demoted back to a humble and mundane civer.

Comment

whoohoo!

I'm out to MediaMarkt/Saturn! If everything goes well you won't see me anymore today
          "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
          --George Bernard Shaw
          A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
          --Woody Allen

Comment

GOT IT!! Saturn Linz for €45 (44.90) (plus 1.1 for the parking, because I was too excited to forget about asking a free ticket, damn)

4th November my ass!!! Great work!!

Comment

It's in my grubby little hands ... and according to the vender (Software-Dschungel, Vienna), its sells like hot cakes.

Off again to the tutorial. And a quick first impression: My god, the graphics are beautiful!
              "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

My quick first impression:
                I just wanted to attack a city, so I moved it up, but that stupid unit moved inside and didn't ask me if I want to attack (like in this one preview by sullla). And because the last autosave was a couple of turns ago, I quit.

I played catherine of russia... also somehow I reached Code of Laws, but I didn't found the religion associated with it. I must have missed that this was founded already

I pretty much dislike that everything is icon based. I sooo much like the pop-up that asks me what I want to build next, cause it has text. If I want to change that later on, I am so frustrated that I have to find the right icon... visual overflow

Comment

42 EU in Mediamarkt

"The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                  --George Bernard Shaw
                  A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                  --Woody Allen

Comment

This makes me sick.

I coulda went for an hour drive down to New York yesterday, and had a copy.

But stores here still dont have copies.

And across the pond, Germans do??!

Who won that 2nd world war thingy anyways?!?!?!
                    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

They shipped only to the important coutries first
                      --George Bernard Shaw
                      --Woody Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                        Who won that 2nd world war thingy anyways?!?!?!
                        The Allies did.
                        He who knows others is wise.
                        He who knows himself is enlightened.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Tiberius
                          42 EU in Mediamarkt

34.99 ¤ in Saturn Berlin-Steglitz Well for that price I couldn't resist. So let's see how well my Computer can handle this game.

-Martin
                          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
                          X