Civ 4 available in Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ 4 available in Germany

Okaysoft führt im Shop die deutsche Version (DV) ab morgen: 26.10.2005: DV, DVD, 44,50¤ Letzte Aktualisierung des Shops: 25. Okt 2005, 15:53:03 Uhr Seltsam nur, dass die früher angekündigten Versionen erst später erhältlich sind: Die EV bekommt man bei Okaysoft ab 2.11.2005 für 48,90¤ Die US am 28.10.2005 für 51,50¤

I guess that's proof enough.
    "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

And here in Austria it's national holiday.
    "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

I just got an email from Okaysoft.

Code:
      Hallo und nochmals Besten Dank f?r Ihre Bestellung.
      Diese wurde wie folgt an Sie versandt:

Kundennummer  196646
      Rechnung Nr.  631756 Datum 26.10.05
      Versandart Paket Post      Paket-Nr.934027814384

ACHTUNG: Der Gesamtbetrag der Lieferung wird in einigen
      Tagen von Ihrem Konto abgebucht:

And I have a four-day-weekend ahead to play.

Comment

A Swiss guy bought the game and posted a screenshot at the CFC forums, too.

edit : check it here, http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=132956

Check out my Atlas Map Generator

Generate, preview and play Civ IV maps of any size with the alternative Map Generator

Comment

Congratulations, Sir Ralph - I hope that I'll have the game tomorrow.

Comment

What?!
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Excellent news, I'll head right to the next Saturn/Mediamarkt tomorrow morning!

Comment

Wait a second, does Saturn/Mediamarkt already has the game for sale?

/me tries to find the address of the nearest one...
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

How the hell does Germany have it so quickly though?
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

We placed a Panzer in front of the Take2 central. You can't imagine, how much that and the simple phrase "HALT STEHENBLEIBEN! AUSWEIS!!" can speed up delivery!

Comment

ich spreche sie english!!..its not even like it has to be localised for us.....
                      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

GeoModder, no, I guess they don't have it... yet... but you can never be sure, if you haven't asked

Comment

Everyone has got it in Germany! Just look at
                          Okaysoft führt im Shop die deutsche Version (DV) ab morgen: 26.10.2005: DV, DVD, 44,50¤ Letzte Aktualisierung des Shops: 25. Okt 2005, 15:53:03 Uhr Seltsam nur, dass die früher angekündigten Versionen erst später erhältlich sind: Die EV bekommt man bei Okaysoft ab 2.11.2005 für 48,90¤ Die US am 28.10.2005 für 51,50¤

if you need any proofs. Civilized.de says that it has been pre-published due to competition with Age of Empires...
                          so the first thing I will do tomorrow morning is grap a copy at Saturn or Mediamarkt... and then I will enjoy the nice long weekend just ahead
                          Cheers everyone

Comment

I was at Saturn Linz this morning and they asked me to call again at around 15:00. I doubt I'll get it today, but I hope for it.
                            I also was at Mediamarkt and they told me they'll get it tomorrow or maybe even today evening. I am pretty sure they'd have it today, if we hadn't had our national holiday yesterday

I am so excited!!

Btw, if they tried to compete with AoE3, well good luck, I've seen the game available in both stores already (ofc who'd prefer RTS over TBS?!?!). Still ofc it's better than waiting until Nov 4th!!

Comment

I just arrived at home for lunch, and lo and behold...

...it's here! Right now installing, screw that lunch!

Comment

Working...
                              X