No announcement yet.

Australian Availability Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCG would be a great wonder for Civ IV. My information on November 6th came from EB store when preordering.

Comment

I pre-odered the special edition from EB Games in the US. According to the UPS stats it's sitting in Sydney somewhere. I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow or tuesday here in Brisbane....luckily I have a week of work to indluge in some late night sessions

Doolwind

Comment

Thank you Dan for that quote.
        The Sherrin Foundation
        Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

Locutus, could you please merge the other Australian thread into this one.
          The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

Not a fan of doing that but in this case it works well enough. Done.
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Sorry about that Locutus, I do it a lot in Civ III demo forums, gives some of them ideas.

My local EB told me the 8th, ad then only if pre-ordered.

Thanks be to FedEX, should be here in the coming 7 hours.
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Doolwind
                I pre-odered the special edition from EB Games in the US. According to the UPS stats it's sitting in Sydney somewhere. I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow or tuesday here in Brisbane....luckily I have a week of work to indluge in some late night sessions

Doolwind
                You what!?

I wanted that version SO BAD, but couldn't preorder because they don't deliver to NZ. Don't tell me they deliver to Oz, but can't be ar*ed the extra thousand kms!

Damn and blast.

Anyway, Oz must get cIV earlier than Nov 8 unless all our release dates are wrong - November 3. How on Earth could we get it before Oz?
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I got it.

My CIV IV arrived in the mail by UPS. I played my first game today and i must say im impressed. So much to learn, i love the music.

So all you aussies who pre-ordered from EB look for your games being delivered.

Comment

So nobody has seen it in a brick-n-mortar store in Oz yet?

Comment

Paddy has his from the states. Un able to get a go though, seems he is busy dealing with a Russian situation
                      The Sherrin Foundation

Comment

Originally posted by Tacit_Exit
                        So nobody has seen it in a brick-n-mortar store in Oz yet?
                        Guess u will have to wait to the 4 th aswell
                        Kermit the frog

Comment

I'm getting mine delivered to work, but with cup day, and the boss giving us Monday off, I'm hoping they didn't try to drop it off yesterday...

Hopefully tomorrow...

Comment

I had a phone call on my messagebank YESTERDAY (ie Tues 1/11) saying my Preorder was in at EB Games Eastgardens (Pagewood) - thats in Sydney.

It's now 8.20 am - will be there in 40 minutes to pick it up.

Might be a good idea to check your local EB Games - Harvey Norman and Games Wizards are still saying Thursday 3/11 (at least, they did yesterday when I rang them).

The most annoying thing is that I tried to ring this EB Games yesterday but it kept ringing out - otherwise I would already have the game! I guess the staff were too busy checking out the merchandise to answer the phone...

-Mudhut

Comment

That's confirmation: available on shelves in all Metro Sydney EB Games stores!

One day early - very happy!

Comment

Bah, my local EB (Cairns) has 'em but apparently can't sell 'em until tommorrow (3rd). Told him they're on shelf in Sydney but no dice

Comment

Working...
                                X