No announcement yet.

CivIV's popularity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to Best Buy yesterday and they were out, only had 2.

I ordered it off Amazon with over night delivery.

Then, wifey tells me that we are really busy this weekend and that I probably won't have time to play it.

I'm gonna miss her
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Priorities
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I don't think Amazon.com has cleared its backlog. My order from several days ago hasn't shipped.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
          I don't think Amazon.com has cleared its backlog. My order from several days ago hasn't shipped.
          MANY who ordered from Amazon have it as "Shipping Soon". They sure are taking their time, aren't they?
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

mine said it shipped and it's in my area
            Monkey!!!

Comment

As long as supplies are in the stores by mid-november, I will not worry.

My wife know what I want for my birthday. And since there is only one item on the list, it should be easy.

I hope...
              Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
              ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                I couldn't find a copy in Indianapolis at 6:00 today I called at least 8 stores, and went to to 2 more personally.
                The EB that I pre-ordered from in Indianpolis, at Norgate Plaza, had their shipment sent to Evansville. So I told them to stuff it and went to the Gamestop at Keystone at the Crossing, where they had one copy left, of the pre-order edition, which I promptly snatched up. This was at 5:00 pm on Wednesday. Hope I didn't rob you of a copy

Comment

Got mine via Amazon
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Mine shipped today from Amazon!!

It's in Kentucky... bring it home, baby!
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                    X