X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is now in my local WalMart.

$49.87
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• late been playing it..got on 31st in Japan ordered through Japanese outlet US version happily no problems as yet...

Comment

• Hi,

Civ 4 has landed in Portugal, last monday (31st Oct). Well...at least in my doorstep.
        Official release date here in Portugal is set for 4th Nov.
        I ordered my copy trough the Take2 online store.

Haven't had much time to play yet. Just two full games till now. One on Noble (lost), and another on Settler (just too easy).

Got to cut a deal with the 'missus' for some more playing time
        Too bad she doesn't like playing civ

Comment

• Just got mine

Johannesburg, South Africa
          Pre-Order from Take2 games on-line using express air-mail

Installing now....keeping fingers crossed that it works on my ATI card.

Comment

• Arrived about 2 hours ago in post. Resisting the urge to install until I've read the manual.

Comment

• Game arrived in post this am from Play.com. Loaded & working straight from box!

Comment

• Got my preorder today! Only a pity that standard maps don't work on my computer, even though it's better than the minimum reqs...
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• on my doorstep today as play promised, paper manual, tech tree, all I could ever hope for
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Came in Greece on November 3rd.
                    Holding it

Comment

• I have it.

Comment

• Got it. It even works if you reveal all the map despite my vid card having only 32Mb (but supposedly supports T&L).
                        Clash of Civilization team member
                        (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
                        web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

• Got it today via amazon.co.uk. Thoughthe instalation seems to be playing some tricks on my DVD drive (it made a bunch of clicking noises for ten minutes or so until it finally opened the instalation screen... seems to install fine now). I just hope it will install the english version (my system is french or I'll have to restart instalation after resetting my system to english...).

Marc aka Caran...

Comment

• Mine arrived on Friday. Ordered from Amazon.co.uk for £17.99, free delivery and arrived the day after dispatch.

Installed it and got the 'failed to initialize renderer' issue - followed all the instructions at the support page of civ4.com and it works like a dream (mostly).

I have a Sapphire Radeon 9600 graphics card (which I bought especially for Civ IV) and 512 Mb RAM, it runs pretty smoothly. Only issues are that some wonder movies don't play, and a couple of times it's crashed to the desktop after a couple of hours playing.

Overall, very happy indeed!

Comment

• Don't know if this will be usefull, but finally got it from Chips&Bits via FedEx. I'm in Chile and as far as I know it was the only way, its not in stores down here.

Comment

• Yipee! Christmas is here - got it at last. Runs smoother than snail snot. I'm sure you'll all excuse while I go away and play for 3 or 4 months

Steve
                                I do not live in London, I live in South London. South London is different, a warm melting pot where everyone can become a bona fide South Londoner by virtue of two things. One: living in South London, and two: having no aspiration to live in the Cotswolds.

Mark Thomas

Comment

Working...
                                X