Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got it, and so does my buddy. I'm at work and can't install it...I just dropped it off at home and left (which was very very hard to do). He tried to install his, but when it got to disk two, he said the install froze up. I'm hoping all he has to do is work a little magic with MSCONFIG to get it to work...

Comment

Nashville area, EB Games pre-order, in-store pickup.

They did NOT call me as they were supposed to, but my CE is at the store and waiting. Going to pick it up now.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie
        And my tech chart is in FRENCH!!

Mine too! I found that hilarious
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Dactyl
          UPS guy got here a little while ago. Yes! I've played about fifteen minutes. I'm an experienced Civ4 player, but I'm a bit overwhelmed. Lots to learn, lots to explore.
          You've played for 15 minutes and is already an experienced Civ4 player
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

You've played for 15 minutes and is already an experienced Civ4 player
            Experienced compared to the rest of us
            Monkey!!!

Comment

I think he meant, "I'm an experienced Civ3 player"..
              Let Them Eat Cake

Comment

So do I.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25

Mine too! I found that hilarious
                  Mine Too!!
                  I keep a record of all my civ games here.

aÅ¡tassi kammu naklu Å¡a Å¡umeri ṣullulu akkadû ana Å¡utēÅ¡uri aÅ¡ṭu
                  "I am able to read texts so sophisticated that the Sumerian is obscure and the Akkadian hard to explain" (King Assurbanipal of Assyria 7th century BC)

Comment

I GOT MINE!!!1

"

Comment

• So basically Yin is among the first ones to get it!? Oh sweet irony.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• For those who have trouble installing Disk 2...

.....I had the same problem, until I hit the browse button for E: Drive, then it worked somehow (forgot what happened immediately after that, but it WILL work). Keep trying, its not a bug or defect.

Comment

• P.S.

Also, the game is played on Disk 1, NOT Disk 2, which is the opposite of what the Disk labels say on them!

Comment

• yeah, that is the only bug I ran into

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• P.S.

Also, the game is played on Disk 1, NOT Disk 2, which is the opposite of what the Disk labels say on them!

Comment

• Double posts 21 minutes apart! I thought I was the only one that did that.

And yeah - the discs are not labelled properly.
                                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                                X