This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikolai
    So, you can get it now, but won't before tomorrow?
    dude... It was a joke

Comment

EB games and future shop are both saying the 27th

I'll pop by EB tommorow again to see if they get it early.

I hate shipping. I coulda driven to New York or whever they shp from by now.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos

So do I. Got it quite some time ago.
        You WERE on my good list for enabling those fun civgroups-with-requirements ... now ...

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I went to Best Buy, and they told me tomorrow
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Ill call my lacal EB later today and post the transcript of the phone con
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Gamestop out in California said it will be here tomorrow morning by 10

Comment

I'll know in about 1h 20m whether mine is coming in today. Unlikely, but I'm holding on to that idealistic optimistic shred of irrational hope.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                  Ill call my lacal EB later today and post the transcript of the phone con
                  "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                  "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                  "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Called my local EB in Vancouver BC. They didn't get it yet today and the guy wasn't sure exactly when they would get it but he thought it would probably be tomorrow. At least I can get other things done tonight.

Comment

I just checked the status of my preorder with Amazon and it's showing an estimated shipping date of October 31. Does anyone have any idea whether it's really likely to take that long until they ship it or whether they're being pessimistic so I won't get mad if it doesn't ship when they said (and, in the process, making me mad that something I preordered isn't being shipped as soon as they presumably get it)? This is the first time I've gone the preorder route, so I don't have any prior experience to base my expectations on.

Comment

When I was at Best Buy I saw this really fat guy, tall too, and I was all "oh, now there's a geek! That's not like me at all."

Then this hot blonde chick saw us (my coworkers and I) messsing with the video cameras and setting off the alarms hooked to them. She started flirting with me, she was really cute.... But, we asked her when Civ was coming out and she told us tomorrow. I was like "kewl, check ya later."

As I was leaving the really fat geeky guy was asking someone when Civ came out.

I am such a loser.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                          You WERE on my good list for enabling those fun civgroups-with-requirements ... now ...

What did I do wrong? Ok, I've not been as active for quitesome time, but it's only partly due to Civ4.
                          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

EB and Best Buy in Pallm Springs say tomorrow noon, Circuit City and Walmart say the 27th

Comment

Originally posted by nbarclay
                              I just checked the status of my preorder with Amazon and it's showing an estimated shipping date of October 31. Does anyone have any idea whether it's really likely to take that long until they ship it or whether they're being pessimistic
                              I usually get stuff I buy from Amazon before the "estimated shipping date" they put in the e-mail. That includes the one thing I have ever pre-ordered from them.

Good luck everyone.
                              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

tomorrow it is...

Comment

Working...
                                X