Leave a comment:

• Tacit_Exit
    replied
    Hehe, nevermind, I'm sure he's gone to a better place

Leave a comment:

• Grandpa Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
    Hve mine locked and loaded, well into initial game. Seems to have unleashed a massive bug through my system, yes there it goes again, loosing all touch with real life (whatever that is ). Wow, now my phone lines have been disconnected, and the battery removed from my mobile. This bug is running riot throu...
    oh no

Paddy

Paddy

......folks..it pays to watch who you can and cannot trust

Paddy..I think his heart was too big for his own good
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Hve mine locked and loaded, well into initial game. Seems to have unleashed a massive bug through my system, yes there it goes again, loosing all touch with real life (whatever that is ). Wow, now my phone lines have been disconnected, and the battery removed from my mobile. This bug is running riot throu...

Leave a comment:

• Raion
    replied
    I got mine from my local Best Buy store the other day (28th I think). In that time I had installed it, had problems, waiting for patch, uninstalled it, and reinstalled it again!

Just trying something with it!

Leave a comment:

• Fireb
    replied
    Damn these lazy neo-communist, 35hour/4 day a week frogs! Of course this means that all the stores are closed today!

So I had to drive to Switzerland to buy the game... (and get cheaper petrol at the same time)

Thank god for the capitalist, mercantile, free-market economic policies of Switzilisation, eh?

I was hoping that the publishers would have messed up and given me an english tech tree along with my french version of the game...no such luck though

Leave a comment:

• Gramphos
    replied
    got mine delivered to my door this morning. Will install it when I get home.

Leave a comment:

• Vlad Antlerkov
    replied
    Preordered October 20th, selecting the cheapest delivery option (10 days), and arrived in my campus mailbox on the 29th, according to the UPS website. I just learned of this today, but the mailroom is closed, so I can't go get it until tomorrow morning. And then I've got midterms for a large part of this week.

Leave a comment:

• Timmer
    replied
    I got it yesterday at noon.
    That's also why I haven't been here in 24 hours,
    and why I'm heading out again. See you in
    a couple of days !

Leave a comment:

• Stormhound
    replied
    Got mine from Amazon today, about a week earlier than I expected. It installed nicely, and has been running well, and looks really great even on the low graphic settings I have to use.

Playing with the tutorial...definitely some things to get used to, but so far it looks like 4 is an order of magnitude better than 3. Very nicely done, Firaxis...

Leave a comment:

• Wittlich
    replied
    I should have posted this yesterday ... I got it from Amazon (finally).

Leave a comment:

• taowulf
    replied
    After being told by Outpost.com that my pre-order collector's edition was backordered and they didn't expect a shipment until Nov 7th, I cancelled my order Thursday and went down to buy the regular edition at EB for 7 dollars more. I am off all next week, I couldn't stand spending all that time playing Civ II and R:TW. Well, I could , but it isn't what I WANTED to do on my week off.

Jerks.

But I am happy. Unless the barbarians are crawling all over my improvements or I am experiencing CTDs after hitting the year 2000. (cue Conan O'Brien).

Leave a comment:

• Brutus66
    replied
    My wife brought home my copy from the Citadel Mall in Charleston. I just finished the tutorial. First impressions are that it is smooth and polished.

Leave a comment:

• Petek
    replied
    Just found my copy of the presell edition sitting outside my door. USPS left it there without even knocking! Fortunately, I think that I'm the only Civ player in the apt. building.

Note: my tech poster is the English (not the French) version.

Leave a comment:

• asleepathewheel
    replied
    Originally posted by conmcb25

From what I saw all they had was preordered games. Maybe the retail versions hadn't gotten there yet?

I thought you were living in Indy? Aren't you? Your best bet in Bloomington for just buying a copy off the shelf probably would have been Best Buy.
    We are in Indy, she commutes down 2x a week. I did pick it up from best buy. A day later than I should have

Leave a comment:

Working...
X