X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization 4 SHIPS!

Here is the email from EBgames.com:
    Dear EBgames Customer,

Thanks for pre-ordering from EBgames.com! As an added benefit to placing an in-store pickup order through EBgames.com, we'll keep you informed of ship date changes. We are writing to let you know that the publisher has set a new ship date for Civilization IV COLL ED PC of 10/24/05.

To view your order, please visit https://www.ebgames.com/ebx/myaccoun...us/default.asp If you would like to make changes to your order, please contact the store where your order is set for pickup. You can locate the number to your store by clicking on the Store Locator link, which is located on the bottom left-hand side of http://www.ebgames.com

If you need further assistance, you can reply to this e-mail or give us a call at 1-877-432-9675. We're here seven days a week from 8:00 AM to Midnight (EST).

Thank you for choosing EBgames.com.

Best Regards,
    EBgames.com

Dangit, I literally just copied the same email and was about to post it. Ya beat me to it by 2 minutes and 34 seconds!!

Of course, I also called the EBs. Dude said that it isn't listed on their shipping report for today, so it is looking like I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest...

Comment

Hurrah! Hurrah! Maybe I will have my Civ4 tommorrow! Hurrah!

Comment

Originally posted by Kinjiru
        Dangit, I literally just copied the same email and was about to post it. Ya beat me to it by 2 minutes and 34 seconds!!

Of course, I also called the EBs. Dude said that it isn't listed on their shipping report for today, so it is looking like I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest...
        Thats funny! I still don't expect it before Wednesday (I am in Virginia, but we always get stuff a day or two late in this little town).

Comment

I havent received that email yet
          «Vive le Québec libre» - Charles de Gaulle

Comment

ARGH ME TOO WANT!!! NOVEMBER 4th #@+&#%

Comment

Originally posted by Niptium
              I havent received that email yet
              I wonder if there might be a difference in Canadian ship dates versus US ship dates?

Comment

Originally posted by Nailfoot
                I wonder if there might be a difference in Canadian ship dates versus US ship dates?
                Not really, but there is a difference between the Canadian one and the Quebécois one.
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

hi geo modder !

Comment

Arg! I just called EB Games in San Francisco (Stonestown Galleria) and they said the order will be in Friday!!!
                    First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
                    The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteBandit
                      Arg! I just called EB Games in San Francisco (Stonestown Galleria) and they said the order will be in Friday!!!
                      That's your punishment for not fully participating in the C3CISDG.

Comment

Wow it could be as erly as tomorrow? wow...

wednesday is fine too, but tomorrow would be stompin' cool.

Comment

I got my copy already.

Comment

Wha ? I SO HATE YOU !

Comment

Originally posted by JonahFalcon
                              I got my copy already.
                              so why you here and not playing it..blahhhhh
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...