This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi astro. I am GMT-5 - same as NY.

Many thanks for reloading and letting us get our turn in, and to all affected, sorry for the inconvenience. We have played.

The next turn will still be painful - methinks - but at least our administrative stuff got done. No real change in the strategic situation.

Thanks again!

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Had trouble connecting just now - game seems to think Calysium is still connected.

Comment

• Yes, Calysium was still connected. Game restarted
        Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
        Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

• I've created a new thread in the public spanish forum to look for people interested in the replacement of the Goonies.

I'll keep you informed.

Without results, I'll convert The Goonies to the AI in a couple of days. We can't continue to play with a not controlled civ.

Comment

• Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
            The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
            Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
            Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Posted adverts in the BtS DG and BtS Tri-League forums..........
              Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
              Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
              Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• GeoModder authorize to Goonies.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• OK

Welcome GeoModder

Comment

• Nice one Geo!!

Good luck Uno
                    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.

Comment

• FYI, I'm going to take some holidays from july 10 to august 10. Unless you find another host, the game will be stopped. No one in my team can host the game.

Comment

• Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.

Comment

• Huygen have not played since 6 turnos --> AI converted.

I think some players are not serious and should not be allowed to play multiplayer games. A strong selection should be made before accepting players to join a team, and to accept teams to play a DG

I hope it's going better in the BtSDG pitboss game.

Comment

• Originally posted by astrologix
                            FYI, I'm going to take some holidays from july 10 to august 10. Unless you find another host, the game will be stopped. No one in my team can host the game.
                            Understood. I am holidays during this same period so works great for me.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

THE GAME IS STOPPED UNTIL AUGUST 10 FOR VACATIONS REASONS!!!

Good time to you all

Last edited by astrologix; July 9, 2008, 11:40.

Comment

• Hope you had a great vacation astrologix!!!

Hope even more that you are eager to host again!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X