No announcement yet.

EC3 Fix #6 - BRING BACK NATURAL DISASTERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey... civ (and maybe civ2, i don't remember) had you pick an age for the planet when you set it up, right? 3, 4, or 5 billion years as i recall... well, if that is used in civ3, it would be a nice tie in to the probability of an asteroid impact. to keep it realistic, you know

plagues, floods, famine, earthquakes, volcanos, asteroids, barbarians, pirates... this could be an interesting game, as long as the player can select the frequency of all of it. particularly on an individual level... that would be nice.
    it's just my opinion. can you dig it?

Comment

I agree it has to be realistic, cities suffer from flooding today even with their modern day barricades, and every so often new bugs come out, and of course there's always the annaul flu attack here in England, so nothing should stop things definity just reduce the chance of it happening.

Comment

bcr3

first can you define what the problem is? is it a significant problem? how does your ideas fix that problem specifically? does your fix effect any other areas of the game? if it does effect another area does it upset game balance in those other areas? is there a simpler way to fix the problem? does your idea hurt gameplay? why out of all of the ideas does your fix belong on this list?

there are lots of good ideas in this thread keep it up! and think about what you wanna say in the final draft of your idea

Comment

Working...
        X