• Show
Clear All

Apolyton University

Comment

Ok. And that is?...
      Yours,

LionQ.

Comment

I am not sure I am the best one to answer that, but the best I can see is that it is forum to test/postulate tweaks to get more out of the game and to help others learn the game. A mod has been created and its being worked on to make the AI more challenging without getting too far from the standard game. Scenarios are created and played and notes compared. This is meant to be fun and provide insights.

Comment

That's a perfectly good description. I don't know what everybody else would say, but I've had a lot of fun with the games thus far (including reading some GREAT spoilers and after-action-reports), and have certainly learned a lot.

I would add that part of the thinking is to get ready for PTW and MP.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

No horses, iron, gunpowder save

I think this save is just after discovering no gunpowder.

Monarch level, raging barbs, huge map, random age and land mass, no cultural linkages, civ-specific abilities on, 8 players all randomly generated.

Enjoy
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
              I am not sure I am the best one to answer that, but the best I can see is that it is forum to test/postulate tweaks to get more out of the game and to help others learn the game. A mod has been created and its being worked on to make the AI more challenging without getting too far from the standard game. Scenarios are created and played and notes compared. This is meant to be fun and provide insights.
              Thanx.

Now, follow the example of Fergus Horkan: continue with the real thread and stop this off-topic posts, because I know enough now. Thanx again.
              Yours,

LionQ.

Comment

Working...
              X