No announcement yet.

Apolyton Tournaments: Huts or no Huts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave huts... I think any Civ player would restart/reload if they got squashed by barbarians in the first few turns... Thats reality. What's also reality is patience. If there's a nearby hut from the starting city, wait until you can defeat the 3 barbarians before you get all excited... Masonry at turn 1 vs. turn 5 is not worth compromising one's own standards and loyalty to Civ.

Comment

Originally posted by jimb0v2
      and secondly i doubt they will pick an expansionist civ if there are no huts.
      What did I tell you? The player is the English on the 2nd tournament!
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Without the huts, the expansionist civ trade is almost 100% useless.

Huts can be an important strategy to some people. Removing this is like removing communism.

Comment

Working...
        X